- Anonymous. (2009) The public overview for the year of 2009. State Probation Service of the Republic of Latvia.
- Braithwaite, J. (2005) Markets in Vice Markets in Virtue. Oxford: Oxford University Press, p. 146.
- Braithwaite, J. (2002) Rewards and Regulation. Journal of Law and Society. Volume 29, No.1, p. 12–26. [CrossRef]
- Braithwaite, V. (2007) Responsive regulation and Taxation: Introduction. LAW&TAX, Vol.29, No.1.
- McAdams R.H., Rasmusen E.B. (2004) Norms in Law and Economics. Handbook of Law and Economics, p. 1–49.
- Torgler, B., Schneider, F., Schaltegger, C.A. (2008) Local Autonomy, Tax Morale and the Shadow Economy. Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts. Working Paper No. 2008, 24, p. 2–39.
- Wenzel, M. (2003) Tax Compliance and the Psychology of Justice: Mapping the Field. Taxing Democracy: Understanding Tax Avoidance and Evasion. Aldershot, UK: Ashgate Publishing Limited, p. 42–69.
- Нагорная, Э.Н. (2009) Налоговые споры оценка доказательств в суде. Москва: Юстицинформ, c. 44–44.
- The Law of the Republic of Latvia on Taxes and Fees.
- Latvian State Administrative Structure Law.
- The Criminal Procedure Law of Latvian Republic.
- Tax Code of the Russian Federation.
- The Supreme Court of the Republic of Latvia The Department of the Administrative Law. 25 september of the 2008. The decision of the Court in Case Nr. A42314305 SKA – 502/2008.
- European Court of Human Rights, Case of Västberga Taxi Aktiebolag and Vulic v. Sweden, Application No. 36985/97. Final judgment. 23 July, 2002.
- European Court of Human Rights, Case of Funke v. France, Application No. 10828/84. Final judgment. 25 February, 1993.
- European Court of Human Rights, Case of Salabiaku v. France, Application No. 10519/83. Judgment. 7 October, 1988.
- European Court of Human Rights, Case of “Bulves”AD v. Bulgaria, Application No. 3991/03. Final judgment. 22 April, 2009.
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 2, 20123rd International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE –1st Congress of Rehabilitation Doctors of Latvia
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||17 October 2012|