- Bax, M., Gillberg, C. (2010) Comorbidities in developmental disorders. Mac Keith Press, London, p. 20–39.
- Colver, A. and the SPARCLE group. (2006) Study protocol: SPARCLE – a multi-centre European study of the relationship of environment to participation and quality of life in children with cerebral palsy.BMC Public Health, 2006, 6, p. 105.
- Dodd, K., Imms, C., Taylor, N. (2010) Physiotherapy and occupational therapy for people with cerebral palsy. Mac Keith Press, London, p. 1–20.
- King, G., Law, M., Hanna, S. et al. Predictors of the leisure and recreation participation of children with physical disabilities a structural equation modeling analysis. Child health care, 2006, 35, p. 209–34. [CrossRef]
- Law, M., King, G., King, S. et al. Patterns of participation in recreation and leisure activities among children with complex physical disabilities, Dev.Med.Child Neurology, 2006, 48, p. 337–42. [CrossRef]
- Lim, M.S.Y., Wong, C.P., (2009) Impact of cerebral palsy on the quality of life in patients and their families. Neurology Asia, 2009, 14, p. 27–33.
- Majnemer, A., Shevell, M., Law, M. et al. Participation and enjoyment of leisure activities in school aged children with cerebral palsy. Dev.Med.Child Neurology, 2008, 50, p. 751–8. [CrossRef]
- Mihaylov, S. et al. Identification and description of environmental factors that influence participation of children with cerebral palsy. Dev.Med.Child Neurology, 2004, 46, p. 299–304; 299. [CrossRef]
- Orlin, M.N., Palisano, R.J., Chiarello, L.A. et al. Participation in home, extracurricular, and community activities among children and young people with cerebral palsy. Dev.Med.Child Neurology, 2010, 52, p. 160–6. [CrossRef]
- Palisano, R., Rosenbaum, P., Bartlett, D., Livingston, M. (2007) GMFCS-E&R.
- avens-Sieberer et al. and the European KIDSCREEN group. (2005) KIDSCREEN-52 quality-of-life measure for children and adolescents. Expert Review of Pharmacoeconomics & Outcomes Research, 5 (3), p. 353–364. [CrossRef]
- Palisano, R.J. et al. Determinants of intensity of participation in leisure and recreational activities by children with cerebral palsy. Dev.Med. Child. Neurology, 2011, 53, p. 142–149. [CrossRef]
- Rosenbaum, P. (2003) Cerebral palsy; what parents and doctors want to know. BMJ, 326, p. 970–974. [CrossRef]
- Rosenbaum et al. (2006) The definition and classification of cerebral palsy. Dev.Med.Child Neurology, 49 (Suppl. 109), p. 8–14.
- SCPE (2007) Reference and Training Manual - R&TM.
- WHOQOL Assessment Group: Development and general psychometric properties. Soc.Sci.Med., 1998, 46, p. 1569–85. [CrossRef]
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 2, 20123rd International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE –1st Congress of Rehabilitation Doctors of Latvia
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 October 2012|