- Cardenas, D.D., Bryce, T.N., Shem, K., Richards, J.S., Elhefni, H. (2004) Gender and minority differences in the pain experience of people with spinal cord injury. Arch Phys Med Rehabil, 85, p. 1774–1781. [CrossRef]
- Curtis, K.A., Drysdale, G.A., Lanza, R.D., Kolber, M., Vitolo, R.S., West, R. (1999) Shoulder pain in wheelchair users with tetraplegia and paraplegia. Arch Phys Med Rehabil, 80, p. 453–457. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Curtis, K.A., Roach, K.E., Applegate, E.B. et al. (1995) Development of the Wheelchair User’s Shoulder Pain Index (WUSPI). Paraplegia, 33, p. 290–293. [CrossRef]
- Curtis, K.A., Roach, K.E., Applegate, E.B. et al. (1995) Reliability and validity of the Wheelchair User’s Shoulder Pain Index (WUSPI). Paraplegia, 33, p. 595–601. [CrossRef]
- Dalyan, M., Cardenas, D.D., Gerard, B. (1999) Upper extremity pain after spinal cord injury. Spinal Cord, 37, p. 191–195. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Dijkers, M.P. (1997) Quality of life after spinal cord injury: a meta analysis of the effect of disablement components. Spinal Cord, 35, p. 829–840. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Dijkers, M.P. (2005) Quality of life of individuals with spinal cord injury: a review of conceptualization, measurement, and research findings. J Rehabil Res Dev, 42, p. 87–110. [CrossRef]
- Gellman, H., Sie, I., Waters, R.L. (1988) Late complications of the weight-bearing upper extremity in the paraplegic patient. Clin Orthop Rel Res, 233, p. 132–135.
- Granger, C., Hamilton, B., Keith, R.A., Zielezny, M., Sherwin, F.S. (1986) Advances in functional assessment for medical rehabilitation. Top Geriatr Rehabil, 1, p. 59–74. [CrossRef]
- Jensen, M.P., Hoffman, A.J., Cardenas, D.D. (2005) Chronic pain in individuals with spinal cord injury: a survey and longitudinal study. Spinal Cord, 43, p. 704–712. [CrossRef]
- Kemp, B.J., Ettelson, D. (2001) Quality of life while living and aging with a spinal cord injury and other impairments. Top Spinal Cord Inj Rehabil, 6, p. 116– 127. [CrossRef]
- Kemp, B.J. Quality of life, coping and depression. (2004) In: Kemp, B.J., Mosqueda, L. eds. Aging With a Disability. Baltimore, MD. The John Hopkins University Press, p. 48– 67.
- Kulig, K., Newsam, C.J., Mulroy, S.J. et al. (2001) The effect of level of spinal cord injury on shoulder joint kinetics during manual wheelchair propulsion. Clin Biomech, 16, p. 744–751. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Kulig, K., Rao, S.S., Mulroy, S.J. et al. (1998) Shoulder joint kinetics during the push phase of wheelchair propulsion. Clin Orthop Rel Res, 354, p. 132– 143. [CrossRef]
- Mulroy, S.J., Farrokhi, S., Newsam, C.J., Perry, J. (2004) Effects of spinal cord injury level on the activity of shoulder muscles during wheelchair propulsion: an electromyographic study. Arch Phys Med Rehabil, 85, p. 925– 934. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Mulroy, S.J., Gronley, J.K., Newsam, C.J., Perry, J. (1996) Electromyographic activity of shoulder muscles during wheelchair propulsion by paraplegic persons. Arch Phys Med Rehabil, 77, p. 187– 193. [CrossRef]
- National Spinal Cord Injury Statistical Center. Spinal cord injury: facts and figures at a glance. (2004) J Spinal Cord Med, 27, S 139– 140.
- Pentland, W.E., Twomey, L.T. (2010) The weight-bearing upper extemity in women with long term paraplegia. Paraplegia, 29, p. 521– 530. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Putzke, J.D., Richards, J.S., Hicken, B.L., DeVivo, M.J. (2002) Interference due to pain following spinal cord injury: important predictors and impact on quality of life. Pain, 100, p. 231– 242. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Sie, I.H., Waters, R.L., Adkins, R.H., Gellman, H. (1992) Upper extremity pain in the post-rehabilitation spinal cord injured patient. Arch Phys Med Rehabil, 73, p. 44– 48.
- Svendsen, S.W., Bonde, J.P., Mathiassen, S.E., Stengaard-Pedersen, K., Frich, L.H. (2004) Work related shoulder disorders: quantitative exposure-response relations with reference to arm posture. Occup Environ Med, 61, p. 844– 853. [CrossRef]
- Tate, D.G., Kalpakjian, C.Z., Forchheimer, M.B. (2002) Quality of life issues in individuals with spinal cord injury. Arch Phys Med Rehabil, 83, S 18–25. [CrossRef]
- Walker-Bone, K., Cooper, C. (2005) Hard work never hurt anyone: or did it? A review of occupational associations with soft tissue musculoskeletal disorders of the neck and upper limb. Ann Rheum Dis, 64, p. 1381– 1396.
- Ware, J.E., Kosinski, M.A., Keller, S.D (1994) SF-36 Physical and Mental Health Summary Scales: A User’s Manual. Boston, Mass: The Health Institute, New England Medical Center.
- Washburn, R.A., Zhu, W., McAuley, E., Frogley, M., Figoni, S.F. (2002) The physical activity scale for individuals with physical disabilities: development and evaluation. Arch Phys Med Rehabil, 83, p. 193–200. [CrossRef]
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 2, 20123rd International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE –1st Congress of Rehabilitation Doctors of Latvia
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 October 2012|