- Abou-bakr, A (2013), Managing Disasters Through Public-Private Partnerships, Georgetown University Press.
- Barlow, J., Roehrich, J.K. and Wright, S. (2013). Europe Sees Mixed Results from Public-Private Partnerships for Building and Managing Health Care Facilities and Services. Health Affairs. 2(1):146–154 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23297282 [CrossRef]
- Brewer, B. and M.R. Hayllar. 2005. ‘Building Public Trust through Public-Private Partnerships.’ International Review of Administrative Sciences 71 (3): 475–492.
- Burnett, M. "PPP – A decision maker's guide", European Institute of Public Administration, 2007
- Comptroller & Auditor General. (2011). Lessons from PFI and other projects, National Audit Office, HC920. London.
- European PPP Expertise Centre (EPEC). (2011, July). Procurement of PPP and the use of competitive dialogue in Europe. Luxembourg.
- Heinz, W. (2006). Public Private Partnerships: Principles, opportunities and risks. The Occasional Papers, Berlin: German Institute for Urban Affairs.
- Millennium Eco-system Assessment, Ecosystems and Human Wellbeing: Wetlands and Water Synthesis, (Washington DC: World Resources Institute), 2005.
- S.S. Raju (2011). "A Successful Indian Model". The Hindu Survey of Indian Industry 2011.
- Virginia Tan (Allen & Overy) Public-Private Partnership, (Advocates for International Development, June 2012)
- UNECE [United Nations Economic Commission for Europe]. 2008. Guidebook on Promoting
- Victorian Department of Treasury and Finance. (2010, January). National PPP Guidelines: Partnerships Victoria Requirements (Version 2). Melbourne.
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 4, 2014ICITCE 2013 – International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||07 February 2014|