- Pu Shu. Research on the Tourism Resource Development and the Protection of Tibetan Costume Culture in Ganzi District[J]. Journal of Southwest University for Nationalities (Humanities and Social Sciences Edition). 2010, 31(8): 53–56.
- Zang Qing. On the Dural Character of Costume Integration between Man and the Han Nationality in Qing Dynasty[J]. China Science and Technology Review. 2010(32): 530.
- Lin Xiaohua. On Artistic and Historical Evolution of National Costume-Costume Art of Ethic Minority from National Costum to Cross-Straits[J]. Daguan Weekly. 2012(51): 39–40.
- Qu Xianda. On the Integration of Nation and Era--On the Secondary Design of the National Costume Pattern[J]. Textile Science and Technology. 2012, 41(2): 51–53.
- Zhao Yaofeng. On Ningxia National Costume Culture Integration[J]. Journal of Ningxia Normal University. 2010, 31(5): 105–108.
- Liu Jinlian, Liu Shuxian. Correctly Interpret the Symbol of National Costume and Rationally Develop the Product of National Costume--Taking the Traditional Costume Development of Xinjiang Uygur as an Example[J]. Art Science and Technology. 2013, 26(4): 85–86.
- Huang Yanping. Research on the Geometric Pattern of Chinese Ethnic Minority Costume[J]. Journal of Southwest Normal University (Natural Science Edition). 2010, 35(2): 224–233.
- Ping Huang. On the Integration of Chinese Ethnic Minority Costume and Modern Costume Design [J]. China Science and Technology Review. 2011(15): 181.
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 4, 2014ICITCE 2013 – International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||07 February 2014|