- The Dowry Probition Act, 1961.
- VGeetha. Gender 126, NewDelhi, Stree (2006)
- R.Kumar, The History of Doing-An Illustrated Account of Movements for Women’s rights and Feminism in India 1800-1900 New.Delhi: Kali for Women (1993).
- Madhu, Kishwar, ‘Destined to fail- Inherent Flaws in the Anti Dowry Legislation’. Manushi, (148), May-June, 3–12 (2005)
- Flavia Agnes “Violence against women in South Asia” article in a conference, on “Building capacities on gender responsive government in India”, 6 (2012)
- Wikepedia- the free encyclopedia- Definition of literacy.
- Sarita Saragi., from study based report complied byher as DCPCR member
- VGeetha, Gender 126, NewDelhi, Stree (2006)
- Luttrell and Moser (2004).
- Madhu Kishwar “Strategies for Combating the Culture of Dowry and Domestic Violence in India” Manushi, article for UN Division for the Advancement of Women (2005)
- Mary E John - Feminism in India and the West, Cultural Dynamics, Vol.10,No. 2 July (1998)
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 5, 2014SACIR 2013 – The International Conferences on Socio-Cultural, Anthropology, Criminology and International Relations
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 April 2014|