- DOU Xiaohong, Opportunity brought by the institution and the urbanization of farmer workers with new abilities, China Youth Study, pp.36–40, July 2006.
- FAN Rong, The Influence of Migrant Workers’ Generation Change on Process of Urbanization, Social Sciences Journal of Colleges of Shanxi, pp. 36–39, February 2010.
- LIANG Hong, Migrating-out and Left-behind in the View of Life Course: A Comparative Analysis of the Characteristics of the Second - generation Migrant Workers, Population Research, pp.17–24, July 2011.
- ZHOU Ying, A Comparative Study of Social Integration in Cities: The Youth and the Older Migrant Workers, China Youth Study, pp.54–58, March 2009.
- WANG Zongping, DUAN Chengrong, Analysis on the Characteristics of the second Generation Peasant – workers, Population Research, pp. 39–44, February 2010.
- WANG Chunguang, A Social Sociological Analysis on Inclusion Process of New Generation of Migrant Workers, Journal of Youth Research,pp.5–15, March 2010.
- LI Peilin, TIAN Feng, A Cross Generational Comparison of the Social Cohesion of Migrant Workers in China, Chinese Journal of Sociology, pp. 1–24, May 2012.
- LI Peilin, TIAN Feng, The new generation of migrant workers: social attitudes and behavioral choices, Chinese Journal of Sociology, pp. 1–23, March 2011.
- YANG Juhua, Misunderstandings for New Generation Migrants, Population Research, pp. 44–56, February 2010.
- XU Chuanxin, CHEN Guohua, Analysis on Social Support in Education of Children of Migrants, China Youth Research, pp.25–32, September 2004.
- XIONG Chunwen, The Life-world of Left-behind Children Based on Dad and Mum, Do You Know? ——Letters from Left-behind Children in Rural China, China Agricultural University Journal of Social Sciences Edition, pp. 101–107, January 2011.
- CHEN Hui, XIONG Chunwen, On the Intergenerational Division of Migrant Workers: Based on Mannheim’s Sociology of Generation. China Agricultural University Journal of Social Sciences Edition, pp. 51–63, April 2011.
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2014IFSRAP 2013 – The First International Forum on Studies of Rural Areas and Peasants
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Rural Areas and Peasants|
|Published online||25 April 2014|