- China National Bureau of Statistics, Chinese migrant workers more than 250 million [N] . www.zaobao.com, 2012.04.27.
- Guo Xiangyu. The common features of agricultural socialized service system development and its enlightenment in developed countries [J]. Issue of Agricultural Economy, 1999 (7) : 10–14.
- Hu Hengyang. Construction emphasis and system reform on rural infrastructure [J]. Rural Work Communication, 2006 (11) : 38 – 39.
- Lu Feng. The economic analysis on the service outsourcing: product specialization perspective [M]. Beijing: Peking University Press, 2007:12–23.
- Li Yueyun, Xi Qinggao. On service outsourcing: international trend and domestic development [J]. Journal of Nanjing Agricultural University (Social Science Edition), 2007 (7):3.
- You Lina. Study on the service outsourcing in Economics [D]. Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, 2010 (6) : 23–30.
- Liu Chong. Strategy chooses in the development of service outsourcing from India service outsourcing development factors [J]. Foreign trade 2010 (5) : 115–117.
- Kong Xiangrong. Institutional factor analysis of the development of international service outsourcing [D]. Shandong University, 2010 (6) : 53–61.
- Liu Zhengchi. Research on governance model and operating mechanisms of service outsourcing [D]. Hunan University, 2009 (10) : 33–61.
- Xuyong. Service outsourcing: a theoretical interpretation and empirical research [D]. Jilin University, 2010 (12) : 75–79.
- Lu Xianxiang. New Institutional Economics [M], Wuhan: Wuhan University Press, 2003:154–165.
- Lu Xianxiang, Zhu Qiaoling. New Institutional Economics [M]. Beijing: Peking University Press, 2010:136–145.
- Chen Xiaohua. Major issues and advance measures in the development of farmers’ professional co-operatives [J]. Journal of Qingdao Agricultural University (Social Science), 2011. (8) 1–7.
- Yang Ruilong. Three-stage theory of way conversion of Institute changes in China—Study on Institute innovation behavior of local government [J]. Economic Research Journal, 1998 (1) : 3–10.
- Yang Ruilong, Yang Jijing. Gradual institutional change model in the style of step by step—study the role of local government in institutional change[J]. Journal of Economic Research, 2000 (3) : 24–31.
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2014IFSRAP 2013 – The First International Forum on Studies of Rural Areas and Peasants
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Rural Areas and Peasants|
|Published online||25 April 2014|