- Ames, C., & Ames, R., 1984. Systems of student and teacher motivation: Toward a qualitative definition. Journal of Educational Psychology, 76, p535 – p556 [CrossRef]
- Belmechri Faiza and Hummel Kirsten, 1998. Orientations and Motivation in the Acquisition of English as a Second Language Among High School Students in Quebec City. Language Learning 48: 2, p219 – p244 [CrossRef]
- Brown H. Douglas, 1994. Principles of Language Learning and Teaching. USA: Prentice Hall Regents.
- Chambers Gary, 1994. A snapshot in Motivation at 10+, 13 + and 16 +. Language Learning Journal, No. 9, p14 – p18. [CrossRef]
- Chang Shanmao Frank and Huang Shanghai Cindy, 1999. Language Learning Motivation and Language Learning Strategies of Taiwanese EFL Students. Unpublished essay, Indiana University of USA and National Changhua University of Taiwan.
- Clement, R., Dornyei, Z., & Noels, K., 1994. Motivation, Self-confidence, and Group-cohesion in the foreign Language Classroom. Language Learning, 44, p418 – p448 [CrossRef]
- Dornyei Zoltan, 1997. Psychological Processes in Cooperative Language Learning: Group Dynamics and Motivation. The Modern Language Journal, 81, p482 – p491 [CrossRef]
- Ellis Rod, 1986. Understanding Second Language Acquisition. Great Britain: Oxford University Press.
- Ellis Rod, 1994. Second Language Acquisition. HK: Oxford University Press.
- Ellis Rod, 1997. Second Language Acquisition. HK: Oxford University Press.
- Freeman Diane Larsen and Long Michael H., 1992. An Introduction to Second Language Acquisition Research. Malaysia: Longman Group UK Limited.
- Gardner R. C. and Lambert W. E, 1972. Attitudes and Motivation in Second-Language Learning. Rowley, MA: Wewbury House.
- Gardner R. C., 1985. The Role of Attitudes and Motivation. London, Great Britain: Edward Arnold.
- Gass Susan M. and Selinker Larry, 1994. Second Language Acquisition – An Introductory Course. USA: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Inc.
- Lightbown Patsy M. & Spada Nina, 1993. How Languages are Learned. HK: Oxford University Press.
- Lin, 1999. Role of Attitudes / Motivation in Second Language Acquisition and The Relation of Anxiety with Second Language Learning. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, RMIT University.
- Oxford Rebecca, 1999. Variables, Individual, in Language Learning: Classroom Implications. The Encyclopedia of Language and Linguistics, Vol.9, p4896 – p4899.
- Skehan Peter, 1991. Individual Differences in Second Language Learning. Great Britain: Edward Arnold.
- Hyekyung Sung and Padiua Amado M., 1998. Student Motivation, Parental Attitudes, and Involvement in the Learning of Asian Languages in Elementary and Secondary Schools. The Modern Language Journal, 82, p205 – p216. [CrossRef]
- Wilkins D. A., 1975. Linguistics In Language Teaching. London: Edward Arnold.
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2014IFSRAP 2013 – The First International Forum on Studies of Rural Areas and Peasants
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Education in Rural|
|Published online||25 April 2014|