- A.Hassanain M. 2006. Towards the design and operation of fire safe school facilities. Fire safe school facilities, 15, 838–846.
- M. Kobes, I. Helsloot, B. deVries, J. G. Post 2010. Building safety and human behaviour in fire: a literature review. Fire Safety Journal, 45, 1–11.
- Fitzgerald, R.W. 2004. Building Fire Performance Analysis, ISBN: 0-470-86326-9, Pp. 79.
- Meacham, B. J. 1999. Integrating human behaviour and response issues into fire safety management of facilities. Facilities, 7, pp.303–312. [CrossRef]
- N. Groner, C. Jennings, A. Robinson 2012. A Negotiated-Text Method for Assessing Situation Awareness Information Requirements from Emergency Responders, IEEE Computer Society, New Orleans, LA, United states, 259–263.
- Chow W.K. 2001. Review on fire safety management and application to Hong Kong. International Journal on Engineering-Based Fire Codes, 3, 52–58.
- Tsui, S. C. and Chow W. K. 2004. Legislation aspects of fire safety management in Hong Kong. Facilities. 149–164. [CrossRef]
- Undang-undang Kecil Bangunan Seragam 1984 [p.w. 5178/85], ISBN: 967-89-1570-7
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 11, 2014Sustainable Built Environment Symposium (SBES 2014)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||09 September 2014|