- Henehan, D. & Woodson, R. D. (2004). Building change-of-use: renovating, adapting, and altering commercial, institutional, and industrial properties. New York: McGraw-Hill.
- Boyer, M. Christine. (1994). The City of Collective Memory. Cambridge, Mass: The MIT Press.
- George Town, An Inventory of the Heritage Buildings and Ensembles of George Town, Penang. (1994). Municipal council of Penang Island (MPPP)
- M.A. Othuman Mydin, N. Md Sani, M. Taib, N. Mohd Alias, ” Imperative Causes of Delays in Construction Projects from Developers’ Outlook,” MATEC Web Of Conferences, Volume 10, 06005. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Kohl, David G. 1984. Chinese Architecture in the Straits Settlements and West Malaya: Temples, Kongsis and Houses. Kuala Lumpur: Heinemann Asia.
- S.W. Tan, M.A. Othuman Mydin, N. Md Sani, M.Z. Sulieman, ”Investigation into Common Decay of Educational Buildings in Malaysia,” MATEC Web Of Conferences, Volume 10, 05001. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Kincaid, D. (2002). Adapting buildings for changing uses. Guidelines for change of use refurbishment. London: Son Press
- Mudarri, D. & Fisk, W. J. (2007). Public health and economic impact of dampness and mould. Indoor Air Journal, 17, p. 226–235 [CrossRef]
- Worthing, D. and Bond, S. (2008). Managing built heritage. The role of cultural significance. Oxford: Blackwell Publishing
- McGee, T.G. (1967). The Southeast Asian City. London: G.Bell and Sons.
- M.A. Othuman Mydin, N. Md Sani, N.F. Abas, Y.Y. Khaw, “Evaluation of Fire Hazard and Safety Management of Heritage Buildings in Georgetown, Penang,” MATEC Web Of Conferences, Volume 10, 06003 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Penang Past and Present, 1786-1963. (1966). Penang: Ganesh Printing Works.
- Sennett, Richard. (1990). The Conscience of the Eye. New York: W.W. Norton & Company.
- Tyrwhitt, Jaqueline, Ed. (1947). Patrick Geddes in India. London: Lund Humphries.
- Waterson, Roxana. (1990). The Living House: an Anthropology of Architecture in South-East Asia. Singapore: Oxford University Press.
- Marquis-Kyle, P., Walker, M. (1992). The Illustrated Burra Charter: Making Good Decision About The care of Inportant Place.
- Sohaimi, S.N.H. (2012), Building Condition Survey and Defect Diagnosis on Heritage Buildings.
- Michael, F., Hein & Katie D. Houck. (2008). Construction challenge of adaptive reuse of Historical buildings in Europe, International Journal of Construction Education and Research, 4(2): 115–131 [CrossRef]
- M.A. Othuman Mydin, N. Md Sani, A.F. Phius, ”Investigation of Industrialised Building System Performance in Comparison to Conventional Construction Method,” MATEC Web Of Conferences, Volume 10, 04001 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- M.A. Othuman Mydin, N. Md Sani, M. Taib, ” Industrialised Building System in Malaysia: A Review,” MATEC Web Of Conferences, Volume 10, 01002 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 11, 2014Sustainable Built Environment Symposium (SBES 2014)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||09 September 2014|