- Suffian, A. (2013). Some Common Maintenance Problems and Building Defects: Our Experiences. Procedia Engineering, 54, 101–108. [CrossRef]
- Lateef. (2010). Case for alternative approach to building maintenance management of public universities. Journal of Building Appraisal, 5(3), 201–212. [CrossRef]
- Fisk, W. J., & Rosenfeld, A. H. (1997). Estimates of improved productivity and health from better indoor environments. Indoor air, 7(3), 158–172. [CrossRef]
- Kwon, S.-H., Chun, C., & Kwak, R.-Y. (2011). Relationship between quality of building maintenance management services for indoor environmental quality and occupant satisfaction. Building and Environment, 46(11), 2179–2185. [CrossRef]
- BSI. (1964) British Standard BS 3811: 1964 – Glossary of Maintenance Management Terms in Terotechnology. British Standards Publishing Ltd.
- Lateef, Khamidi, M. F., & Idrus, A. (2011). Appraisal of the building maintenance management practices of Malaysian universities. Journal of Building Appraisal, 6(3), 261–275. [CrossRef]
- Miles, D., & Syagga, P. (1987). Building maintenance: a management manual: Intermediate Technology pub.
- Syce, M. (2006). Designing for maintenance. Metropolitan University, Nelson Mandela.
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 11, 2014Sustainable Built Environment Symposium (SBES 2014)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||09 September 2014|