- Shah-Ali, A., et al., The Effect of Design on Maintenance for School Buildings in Penang, Malaysia. Structural Survey, 2013. 31(3): p. 194–201. [CrossRef]
- Miles, D., A manual on Building Maintenance. Vol. 11976. 1976: Intermediate Technology Publications LTD.
- Ramly, A., N.A. Ahmad, and N.H. Ishak, The effects of design on the maintenance of public housing buildings in Malaysia-part two. Building engineer, London association of building engineers, 2006: p. 34–36.
- Morgan, D.L., Focus groups. Annual review of sociology, 1996: p. 129–152. [CrossRef]
- Kvale, S. and S. Brinkmann, Interviews: Learning the craft of qualitative research interviewing. 2nd ed. 2009: SAGE Publications, Inc.
- Silverman, D., Interpreting qualitative data. 2011: SAGE Publications, Inc.
- RIBA. Royal Institute of British Architects. 2013 [cited 2013; Available from: http://www.architecture.com/Home.aspx.
- Tipler, P.A. and G. Mosca, Physics for scientists and engineers. 9th ed. 2007: Cengage Learning.
- Aigbavboa, C.O., An evaluation of the post occupancy experience of housing subsidy beneficiaries in South Africa: a case study of Gauteng, in Faculty of engineering and the built environment. 2010, University of Johannesburg: Republic of South Africa.
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 11, 2014Sustainable Built Environment Symposium (SBES 2014)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 September 2014|