- J. S. Ahn, Determinants of Governance Structure in International Joint-Ventures, Korean Academy of International Business, 367–390 (1996)
- H. Aldrich, Resource Dependence and in Terorganiza Tional Relations Local Employment Service Offices and Social Services Sector Organizations. Administration & Society, 7 (4),419–454 (1976) [CrossRef]
- S. S. Andaleeb, Dependence Relations and the Moderating Role of Trust; Implications for Behavioral Intentions in Marketing Channels. International Journal of Research in Marketing, 12, 2, 157–172 (1995) [CrossRef]
- S. S. Andaleeb, An Experimental Investigation of Satisfaction and Commitment in Marketing Channels; The Role of Trust and Dependence. Journal of retailing, 72, 1, 77–93 (1996) [CrossRef]
- J. E. Choi, Exploratory Research on the Policy Suggestions of Multi-Regious Tourism Development Plan. Northeast Asia Tourism Research, 7, 2, 69–90 (2011)
- J. W. Choi, Evolutionary Process Analysis of Government-Firms Relationship in Korea, Journal of Public Administration, 37, 1, 137–174 (1999)
- C. A. Gunn, Tourism Planning (2nd ed.). New York: Taylor and Francis, (1988)
- S. D. Jap, S. Ganesan, Control Mechanisms and the Relationship Lifecycle: Implications for Safeguarding Specific Investments and Developing Commitment, Journal of Marketing Research, 37, 2, 227–245 (2000) [CrossRef]
- K. C. Kim, The Change of 4S’s Economics Concept and Linkage Competitiveness, Korean Journal of Marketing, 1, 1,C1–C26 (1998)
- B. M. Kim, Tourism Resource, Seoul: BaekSan Press, (1995).
- S. E. Kim, W. H. Chae, J. H. Choi, & S. K. Kim, Study of Cooperation among Local
- Y. Y. Kim, Y. S. Shin, Exploratory Research on Network-Centric Tourism Development as an Alternative to Multi-Regional Tourism Planning, Seoul City Research, 11, 3, 123–138 (2010)
- W. J. Kim, H. C. Hong, The Spatial Linkage and Behavior Characteristics of Multi Destination Trip in the Eastern Part of the Gyeonggi Province, Journal of Tourism Sciences, 30, 3, 267–291 (2006)
- J. K. Kim, A Model of Government-NGO Relationship: From the Resource Dependency Perspective, Journal of the Korean Association for Policy Studies, 9, 2, 5–28 (2000)
- K. D. Kwon, S. H. Lee, An Empirical Study on Cooperation between Business and Large Firms: Focused on the Dependence, Power and Trust, The Journal of Entrepreneurship and Venture Studies, 6, 2, 53–75 (2003)
- Y. J. Lee, S. D. Choi, Conceptual Study on the Characteristics of Tourism Industrial Clusters, Journal of Tourism Studies, 15, 47–66 (2003)
- H. J. Lee, The Connection Method between Local Festival and Cultural Tourism Resource, The Research Institute of Paekche Culture, 27, 139–152 (1998)
- Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, The Third Tourism Development Master Plan, (2011),.
- Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, Annual Report according 2012 Tourism Trends, (2013),.
- W. Nienhueser, Resource Dependence Theory-How Well Does It Explain Behavior of Organizations. management revue. The International Review of Management Studies, 19,1, 9–32 (2008)
- S. H. Park, New Tourism Resources, Seoul: DaeWang Press, (2012).
- H. H. Park, G. O. Jung, S. C. Lee, A Study of the Factors Influencing on Manufaturer’s Private Brand Dependence and Long-term Relationship with Retailer, Korean Marketing Review, 26, 4, 77–106 (2011)
- D. G. Pearce, Tourist development. London: Longman Group Limited, (1981)
- J. Pfeffer, G. R. Salancik, The External Control of Organizations: A Resource Dependence Perspective, New York: Harper & Row, (1978)
- P. S. Ring, Networked Organization: A Resource-Based Perspective. Uppsala: University press, (1996)
- D. L. Roger, D. A. Whetten, Interorganization Relationships: Patterns and Motivations. Administrative Science Quarterly, 22, 2, 220–234 (1982)
- F. W. Scharpf, Interorganizational Policy Studies: Issues, Concepts and Perspectives In K. Hanf W. Scharpf(ed.), Interorganizational policy making: limits to coordination and central control. Beverly Hills, CA: Sage Publications, (1978).
- R. W. Scott, Organizations: Rational, Natural, and Open Systems. Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey: Prentice-Hall, (1981)
- D. H. Sohn, J. H. Kim, The Study on the Inter-Organizational Relations of Local Government Tourism Administration, Korean Journal of Tourism Research, 13, 119–141 (1999)
- S. J. Skinner, J. B. Gassenheimer & S. W. Kelly, Cooperation in Supplier-dealer Relations. Journal of Retailing, 68, 2, 174–193 (1992)
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||19 November 2014|