- M.C. Lo, P. Songan, A.A. Mohamad, A.W. Yeo, Rural destinations and tourists’ satisfaction, J. Serv. Res. 11(2) (2011).
- S.K. Nepal, Mountain tourism and climate change: Implications for the Nepal Himalaya, Nepal Tourism & Dev. Rev. 1(1) (2011).
- Seminar on Tourism Sustainability and Local Agenda 21 in Tourism Destinations and Workshop on Sustainability Indicators for Tourism Destinations. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. (2006)
- P.F. Keller, Conf. On Chang. Paradigms of SMT. (2012)
- O.J. Lynch, G.F. Maggio, Mountain Forum. CIEL. Washington, DC, USA. (2000)
- “People and Mountains,” People and the Planet website, http://www.peopleandplanet.net/doc.php?id=966§ion=11
- United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP). Tourism And Mountains : a Practical Guide To Managing The Environmental And Social Impacts Of Mountain Tours. (2007)
- World Tourism Organization (WTO). Identification and Evaluation of those Components of Tourism Satisfaction and which can be Regulated and State Measures to Ensure Adequate Quality of Tourism Services. (1985).
- T.G. Vavra, Improving your measurement of customer satisfaction: a guide to creating, conducting, analysing, and reporting customer satisfaction measurement programs, ASQ Quality Press. (1997).
- J. Alegre, J. Garau, Tourist satisfaction and dissatisfaction, Annals of Tourism Res.37(1) (2010) 52–73 [CrossRef]
- Y. Yoon, M. Uysal, An examination of the effects of the motivation and satisfaction on destination loyalty: A structured model, Tourism Manage, 26(1) (2005) 45–46 [CrossRef]
- World Tourism Organisation (WTO). Indicator of Sustainable Development for Tourism Destinations. A Guidebook. (2004)
- J.T. Roscoe, Fundamental Research Statistics for the Behavioural Sciences (2nd) edition (2011) 281–285.
- U. Sekaran. Research Methods for Business : a Skill-Building Approach. Research Methods for Business Students(4th edition) (2000).
- M. Saunders, P. Lewis, A. Thornhill, Research Methods for Business Students (4th edition) (2007)
- K. Matzler, E. Sauerwein, The factor structure of customer satisfaction: an empirical test of the importance grid and the penalty-reward-contrast analysis, Int. J. of Serv. Ind. Mgmt. 13(4) (2002) 314–332 [CrossRef]
- S. Zaiton, Willingness to pay in Taman Negara: a contingent valuation method, Int. J. of Econ. and Manage.2(1) (2008) 81–94
- S. Coakes, L. Steed, SPSS version 14.0 for Windows: Analysis Without Anguish. (2007)
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||19 November 2014|