- O.Moufakkir and I.Kelly, Eds. 2010, Tourism, Progress and Peace, Wallingford: CAB international (2010) [CrossRef]
- P.K.Upadhayaya, P.K. Post-conflict tourism in Nepal: Challenges and opportunities for preventing latent conflict, The Gaze Journal of Tourism and Hospitality 1, 1: 28–42 (2009)
- P.K.Upadhayaya, 2011. Peace through Tourism. A Critical Look in Nepalese Tourism, Nepal Tourism & Development Review 1, 1: 15–40. Accessed from Nepal Journals Online website http://www.nepjol.info/index.php/NTDR/article/view/7368 on 5 August 2014.
- R.R.Kunwar. Tourists and tourism: Science and industry interface, Kathmandu: Ganga Sen Kunwar (2010)
- D.Bechtel, 2010, Nepal could reap Swiss tourism harvest. Retrieved from Swiss Broadcasting Corporation’s website http://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/culture/Nepal_could_reap_Swiss_tourism_harvest.html?cid=8531654 on 28 July 2014.
- NCCR North-South, 2011, Research Theme on Developing a community based tourism model in Kaski district in Western Nepal (SAS-2_05), Retrieved from NCCR North-South website http://www.nccr-north-south.unibe.ch/project/project.asp on 14 April 2014.
- H.Hurni, U.Wiesmann and R.Schertenleib, Eds. 2004, Research for Mitigating syndromes of Global Change. A Transdisciplinary Appraisal of Selected Regions of the World to Prepare Development-Oriented Research Partnerships. Perspectives of the Swiss National Centre of Competence in Research (NCCR) North-South, University of Berne, Bern: Geographica Bernensia 1, (2004)
- K.Herweg, 2011, Coping with global change and striving for sustainable development. The interand transdisciplinary research approach. A presentation made at NCCR North-South Asia Regional Training Course on 1 July 2011 in Kathmandu, Nepal (2011)
- S.B.Pradhananga, Village: The new tourist destination of Nepal, New Delhi:
- S.R.Sharma, Upreti, B.R. and Upadhayaya, P.K., 2010, Community-based and peace-sensitive tourism: fulfilling Nepal’s potential. Evidence for Policy Series, Regional edition South Asia, No. 3. Accessed from the Swiss National Centre of Competence in Research (NCCR) North-South website http://www.north-south.unibe.ch on 28 April 2014.
- MoTCA, Paryatan Niti 2065 (Tourism Policy 2009), Kathmandu: Ministry of Tourism and Civil Aviation (MoTCA) (2009
- D.P.Dhakal, (2005). Policy Paper 4 on Sustainable Rural Tourism for Improved Livelihood of Local Communities. Kathmandu: Economic Policy Network, Ministry of Finance and Asian Development Bank (2005)
- TAAN WRC, 2010, Final report on developing a community based tourism model in Kaski district in Western Nepal (Publication No. PAMS No. SAS-2_05), Kathmandu: Trekking Agencies Association of Nepal (TAAN) Western Regional Chapter (WRC). Accessed from the Swiss National Centre of Competence in Research (NCCR) North-South website http://www.nccr-north-south.unibe.ch/project/project.asp on 25 June 2014
- M.Thapaliya, G.S.Rai, A.Shrestha, and O.Pande, 2012, Home-stay: Assessment in Lwang Ghalel, Nepal Tourism and Development Review 2, 1: 105–140, Accessed from Kathmandu University website http://www.ku.edu.np/ntdr/index.php?go=vol2no1 on 5 August 2014.
- F.Haupt, F.Pfister, F.Bachmann, P.Messerli, U.Wiesmann,2006, Bridging “Global” and “Local” Knowledge for Added Value in Mitigation Research. Experience from Partnership Actions for Mitigating Syndromes (PAMS) in the NCCR North-South. Internal Report of the NCCR North-South, Bern: NCCR North-South (2006)
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||19 November 2014|