- Chang Qing. Whether America’s escape from quantitative easing policy causes declined price of bulk goods [J]. Price Theory and Practice. 2013, 5.
- Research Task Group for Global Economy in the International Financial Institute of Bank of China. The logic between quantitative easing and global economy restoration--Seasonal Report of Global Economy Financial Envision (3rd season in 2013) [J] International Finance, 2013, 7.
- Ni Jianjun. America’s escape from “easing”: A tossed stone raises a thousand ripples [J]. Global Knowledge, 2013, 14.
- Zhao Yazan. America’s escape from QE is the nightmare of China? [J]. Social Observation, 2013, 8.
- Tan Xiaofen. Escape of US Federal Reserve from quantitative easing currency policy and its impact on China [J]. International Financial Research, 2010, 2.
- Huang Zhilong. Impact and countermeasure of US Federal Reserve from quantitative easing currency policy [J]. China Economic & Trade Herald. 2013, 21.
- Zhou Xiaoyuan. The impact of America’s escape from QE on China is limited [J]. People’s Daily Overseas Edition. 2013, 7.
- Yuan Rongjun. Equal impact of US Federal Reserve’s escape fluctuation of emerging economic entities may be intensified [J]. Financial Times, 2013, 7.18
- Jin Wenwen. Framework change of global restoration emerging market suffers adversity [J]. China Information News, 2013,7.10
- Zhang Monan. Emerging economic entities forced to pay for the escape from quantitative easing policy [J]. China Securities Journal, 2013, 6.
- Ding Yifan. Reform and development of China financial system [J]. Marxism and Reality, 2013, 2.
- Wan Quan. Adverse impact of China may be less than emerging economic entities [J]. Financial Times, 2013, 8.27.
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 14, 2015ICITCE 2014 – International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||07 January 2015|