- Ashgar Ali, Farheen Baig, Muzaffar Syah & Mohammad Naqib (2013), Foreign Workers: The Law And Practice in Malaysia, CLJ Publiction, 2013.
- Bernama, US Ambassador Lauds Malaysia's Anti-Migrant Smuggling Efforts date 27th October 2011
- Asis, M. M. B. (2008). Human Trafficking in East and South-East Asia: Searching for structural factors In E. N. Sally Cameron (Ed.), Trafficking in humans: Social, cultural and political dimensions. New York: United Nations University Press.
- Bales, K., & Soodalter, R. (2010). The slave next door: Human trafficking and slavery in Americatoday: University of California Press.
- Buzan, B. (1991). New Patterns of Global Security in the Twenty-first Century. International Affairs, 67.3 432–433.
- Buzan, deWilde, & Weaver. (1998). Security: A New Framework for Analysis: Boulder, CO: Lynne Rienner.
- Council of Anti-Trafficking in Persons and Anti-Smuggling of Migrant Act 2007. http://mapo.bernama.com/index.php
- Department of States, United States of America. Trafficking in Persons Report, 2013, http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/210737.pdf
- Emmers, R. (2004). Non-Traditional Security In The Asia-Pacific, The Dynamics of Securitization: Eastern Universities Press, Marshall Cavendish.
- E.Sachs, S. (2003). The Changing Definition of Security. International Relations. Flamm, M. (2003). Exploited, Not Educated Trafficking of Women and Children in Southeast Asia. UN Chronicle, Volume XL Number 2.
- Hosen, M.N (2005), Governance of Indonesian Labour and Migration to Malaysia: An Overview. [Paper in Special Issue: A. Kaur and I. Metcalfe (eds). Migrant Labour in Southeast Asia: Needed, Not Wanted.] IN: Review of Indonesian and Malaysian Affairs, 39(2), pg. 31–34
- Santhiago, A (2005). Human Smuggling, Migration and Human Rights: A Malaysian perspective [Paper presented at the review Meeting Migration: Human Rights Protection of Smuggled Persons, Geneva, 25-26 July 2005]
- Sheila Devi Michael, Human Trafficking in Malaysia: Trends and Challenges, Proceeding of the Global Conference on Business, Economic and Social Sciences
- Sukma, R. (2008). Southeast Asian Security: An Overview in Changing Security Dynamics in Southeast Asia, Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses.
- Skeldon, R. (2000). Trafficking: A Perspective from Asia. International Migration 38, no.1. [CrossRef]
- The Vienna Forum, United Nations Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking, Vienna, Austria, 13-15 February 2008.
- National Action Plan Against Trafficking in Persons (2010-2015). Ministry of Home Affairs. http://www.moha.gov.my/images/maklumat_bahagian/MAPO/NAP_ANTIPEMERDAGANGAN_ORANG_2010_2015.pdf.
- United Nations on Drugs and Crimes Website, http://www.unodc.org/southeastasiaandpacific/en/topics/illicit-trafficking/human-trafficking-definition.html
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 18, 2015ICoLASS 2014 – USM-POTO International Conference on Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Economy and Sustainability|
|Published online||10 July 2015|