- Ahmed, P. K. (1998). Culture and climate for innovation. European Journal Of Innovation Management. Vol. 1(1), pp. 30–43. [CrossRef]
- Alavi, M. & Leidner, D.E. (2001). Review: Knowledge management and knowledge and transfer of internal best practices. California Management Review. Vol. 40(3), pp. 154–174.
- Barney, J. (1991). Firm resources and sustained competitive advantage. Journal of Management, Vol. 17, pp. 99–120. [CrossRef]
- Bender, S. & Fish, A. (2000). The transfer of knowledge and the retention of expertise: The continuing need for global assignments. Journal of Knowledge Management. Vol. 4(2),pp.125–137. [CrossRef]
- Bennett, R. & Gabriel, H. (1999). Organizational factors and knowledge management within large marketing departments: An empirical study. Journal of Knowledge Management. Vol. 3(3), pp. 212–25. [CrossRef]
- Capon, N., Farley, J. U., Lehmann, D. R., & Hulbert, J. M. (1992). Profiles of product innovators among large U.S. manufacturers. Management Science. Vol. 38, pp. 157–169. [CrossRef]
- Cetindamar, D. & Ulusoy, G. (2008). Innovation performance and partnerships in manufacturing firms in Turkey. Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management. Vol. 19(3), pp. 332–345. [CrossRef]
- Chen, C. J. & Huang, J. W. (2009). Strategic human resource practices and innovation performance: The mediating role of knowledge management capacity. Journal Of Business Research. Vol. 62(1), pp. 104–114. [CrossRef]
- Claver-Cortés, E., Zaragoza-Sáez, P., & Ortega, E. P. (2007). Organizational structure features supporting knowledge management processes. Journal of Knowledge Management. Vol. 11(4), pp. 45–57.
- Conner, K. R., & Prahalad, C. K. (1996). A resource-based theory of the firm: Knowledge versus opportunism. Organization Science. Vol. 7(5), pp. 477–501. [CrossRef]
- Crossan, M. M., & Apaydin, M. (2010). A multi-dimensional framework of organizational innovation: A systematic review of the literature. Journal of Management Studies. Vol. 47(6), pp. 1154–1191. [CrossRef]
- Gold, A. H., Malhotra, A., & Segars, A. H. (2001). Knowledge management: An organizational capabilities perspective. Journal of Management Information Systems. Vol. 18(1), pp. 185–214.
- Damanpour, F. (1991). Organizational Innovation: A Meta-Analysis of Effects of Determinants And Moderators. Academy of Management Journal. Vol. 34(3), pp. 555–590. [CrossRef]
- Damanpour, F. (1996). Organizational Complexity and Innovation: Developing and Testing Multiple Contingency Models. Management Science. Vol. 42(5), pp. 693–716. [CrossRef]
- Davila, T, Epstein, M. J., & Shelton, R. (2006). Making Innovation Work: How To Manage It, Measure It, And Profit From It. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Wharton School Publishing.
- Darroch, J. & McNaughton, R. (2002). Examining the link between knowledge management practices and type of innovation. Journal of Intellectual Capital. Vol. 3(3), pp. 210–22. [CrossRef]
- Deal, T. A., Kennedy, A. A. (1982). Corporate Culture. Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley.
- Ein-Dor, P. & Segev, E. (1982). Organizational context and MIS structure: Some empirical evidence. MIS Quarterly. Vol. 6(3), pp. 55–68. [CrossRef]
- Eppler, M. & Sukowski, O. (2000). Managing team knowledge: Core processes, tools and enabling factors. European Management Journal. Vol. 18(3), pp. 334–341. [CrossRef]
- Gerybadze, A., Hommel, U.,Reiners, H.W., & Thomaschewski, D. (2010). R&D, Innovation and Growth: Performance of the world’s leading technology corporations. Innovation and International Corporate Growth, pp. 11–29.
- Ghani, K. A., Jayabalan, V. & Sugumar, M. (2002). Impact of advanced manufacturing technology on organizational structure. Journal of High Technology Management Research. Vol. 13, pp. 157–175. [CrossRef]
- Gopalakrishnan, S. & Damanpour, F. (1997). A review of innovation research in economics, sociology and technology management. Omega: The International Journal of Management Science. 25(1):15–28. [CrossRef]
- Grant, R.M. (1991). The resource-based theory of competitive advantage: Implications for strategy formulation. California Management Review. Vol. 33(3), pp. 114–35. [CrossRef]
- Grant, R. M. (1996). Prospering in dynamically-competitive environments: Organizational capability as knowledge integration. Organization Science. Vol. 7(4), pp. 375–87. [CrossRef]
- Holbert, R. I. & Stephenson, M.T. (2003). The importance of indirect effects in media effects research: Testing for mediation in structural equation modeling. Journal of Broadcasting & Electronic Media. Vol. 47(4), pp. 556–572. [CrossRef]
- Holsapple, C. W. & Joshi, K. D. (2001). A formal knowledge management ontology: Conduct, activities, resources, and influences. Journal Of The American Society For Information Science and Technology. Vol. 55(7), pp. 593–612. [CrossRef]
- Hung, R. Y. Y., Lien, B. Y. H., Fang, S. C., & McLean, G. N. (2010). Knowledge as a facilitator for enhancing innovation performance through total quality management. Total Quality Management. Vol. 21(4), pp. 425–438. [CrossRef]
- Jarvenpaa, S.L. & Staples, D.S. (2001). Exploring perceptions of organizational ownership of information and expertise. Journal of Management Information Systems. Vol. 18(1), pp. 151–183.
- Kennedy, A. M. (1983). The adoption and diffusion of new industrial products: a literature review. European Journal of Marketing. Vol. 17(3), pp. 31–88. [CrossRef]
- Kharabsheh, R. A. (2007). A model of antecedents of knowledge sharing. The Electronic Journal of Knowledge Management. Vol. 5(4), pp. 419–426. Available online at www.ejkm.com.
- Kim, S. & Lee, H. (2006). The impact of organizational context and information technology on employee knowledge-sharing capabilities. Public Administration Review. Vol. 66(3), pp. 370–384. [CrossRef]
- Kogut, B. & Zander, U. (1992). Knowledge of the firm, combinative capabilities, and the replication of technology. Organization Science, Vol. 3(2), pp. 383–97. [CrossRef]
- Lee, H. & Choi, B. (2003). Knowledge management enablers, processes, and organizational performance: An integrative view and empirical examination. Journal of Management Information Systems. Vol. 20(1), pp. 179–228.
- Martínez-León, M. & Martínez-García, J. A. (2011). The influence of organizational structure on organizational learning. International Journal of Manpower. Vol. 32 (5/6), pp. 537–566. [CrossRef]
- Mohd, B. E. & Zawiyah, M. Y. (2009). The relationship between knowledge sharing, employee performance and service delivery in public sector organization: A theoretical framework. Public Sector ICT Management Review. Vol.3(1), pp. 37–45.
- Nonaka I., Toyama, R., & Konno, N. (2000). Seci, Ba, and Leadership: a unified model of dynamic knowledge creation. Long Range Planning. Vol. 33, pp. 5–34. [CrossRef]
- Nonaka, I. (1991). The knowledge-creating company. Harvard Business Review. pp. 96–104 (Nov-Dec).
- Nonaka, I. & Takeuchi, H. (1995). The Knowledge-Creating Company: How Japanese Companies Create The Dynamics Of Innovation. USA: Oxford University Press.
- Nonaka, I., Von Krogh, G., & Voelpel, S. (2006). Organizational knowledge creation theory: Evolutionary paths and future advances. Organization Studies. Vol. 27(8), pp. 1179–1208. [CrossRef]
- O’Dell, C. & Grayson, C. (1998). If only we knew what we know: identification organizational innovation: A systematic review of the literature. Journal of Management Studies. Vol. 47(6), pp. 1154–1191.
- Ortt, J.R. & van der Duin, P. A. (2008). The evolution of innovation management towards contextual innovation management. European Journal of Innovation Management. Vol. 11(4), pp. 522–538. [CrossRef]
- Peteraf, M. A. (1993). The cornerstones of competitive advantage: A resource-based view. Strategic Management Journal. Vol. 14(3), pp. 179–191. [CrossRef]
- Prajogo, D. I., Power, D. J., & Sohal, A. S. (2004). The role of trading partner relationships in determining innovation performance: An empirical examination, European Journal Of Innovation Management. Vol. 7(3), pp. 178–186. [CrossRef]
- Rapert, M. I., & Wren, B, M. (1998). Service quality as a competitive opportunity. Journal of Services Marketing. Vol. 2(3), pp. 223–235. [CrossRef]
- Robbins S.P. (1990). Organization Theory: Structure Designs and Applications (3th ed.). Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, Inc.
- Sher, P.J & Lee, V.C. (2004). Information Technology as a facilitator for enhancing dynamic capabilities through knowledge management. Information & Management. Vol. 41(8), pp. 933–945. [CrossRef]
- Smith, T. A. (2006). Knowledge management and its capabilities linked to the business strategy for organizational effectiveness. ProQuest-CSA. Vol. 68(1), pp. 143.
- Stonehouse, G. H. & Pemberton, J. D. (1999). Learning and knowledge management in the intelligent organization. Participation And Empowerment: An International Journal. Vol. 7(5), pp. 131–144. [CrossRef]
- Subramaniam, M. (2005). The influence of intellectual capital on the types of innovative capabilities. Academy of Management Journal. Vol. 48(3), pp. 450–463. [CrossRef]
- Teece, D. J. (1998). Capturing value from knowledge assets. California Management Review. Vol. 40(3), pp. 55–79. [CrossRef]
- Teece, D. J., Pisano, G. & Shuen, A. (1997). Dynamic capabilities and strategic management. Strategic Management Journal. Vol.18, pp. 509–33. [CrossRef]
- Tippins, M.J. and Sohi, R.S. (2003). IT competency and firm performance: Is organizational learning a missing link? Strategic Management Journal. Vol. 24(8), pp. 745–61. [CrossRef]
- Wernerfelt, B. (1984). A resource-based view of the firm. Strategic Management Journal. Vol. 5(2), pp. 171–180. [CrossRef]
- Wong, P. K., & He, Z. L. (2003). The moderating effect of a firm’s internal climate for innovation on the impact of public R&D support programs. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management. Vol. 3(5/6). p. 525–545. [CrossRef]
- Zheng, W., Yang, B., & McLean, G. N. (2010). Linking organizational culture, structure, strategy, and organizational effectiveness: Mediating role of knowledge management. Journal of Business Research. Vol. 63 (7), pp. 763–771. [CrossRef]
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 18, 2015ICoLASS 2014 – USM-POTO International Conference on Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Economy and Sustainability|
|Published online||10 July 2015|