- Beauchaine, T. (2001). Vagal tone, development, and Gray’s motivational theory: Toward an integrated model of autonomic nervous system functioning in psychopathology. Development and Psychopathology, 13, pp 183–214. [CrossRef]
- Bendeck, M. & Karenbach, C. (2010). Decomposition of skin conductance data by means of non-negative deconvolution. Psychophysiology, 47, pp 647–658. Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Printed in the USA.
- Biswas, D.; Saha, S; Chattopadhyay, P.K., and Saha, S. (1998). Exercise as an aid to social and emotional adjustment in children: Role of swimming. Journal of Physical Education and Sports Sciences, 1&2, 13–19.
- Cordón, Luis A. (2005). Popular psychology: an encyclopedia. Westport, Conn: Greenwood Press. pp. 201–204.
- Dawson, M. E., Schell, A. M., & Filion, D. L. (2000). The Electrodermal System. In Cacioppo J. T., Tassinary L. G. & Berntson G. G. (Eds.) Handbook of Psychophysiology, 2nd Ed. New York, Cambridge University Press.
- Edelberg, R. (1993). Electrodermal mechanisms: A critique of the two-factor hypothesis and a proposed replacement. In Roy et al., pp. 7–29.
- Helgoe, L. (2008). “Introvert Power: Why Your Inner Life is Your Hidden Strength”. Naperville, Illinois: Sourcebooks, Inc.
- Levenson, R. W. (1992). Autonomic nervous system differences among emotions. Psychological Science, 3, pp 23–27. [CrossRef]
- Lim, C. L., Rennie, C., Barry, R. J., Bahramali, H., Lazzaro, I, Manor, B. & Gordon, E. (1997). Decomposing skin conductance into tonic and phasic components. International Journal of Psychophysiology, 25, pp 97–109. [CrossRef]
- Rorschach, Herman. (1942). Psychodiagnostics. (English translation of Psychodiagnostik.) N. Y., Grune & Stratton.
- Saha, S; Biswas, D.; Chattopadhyay, P. K., and Saha, S. (1998). Family size and emotional adjustment in children. Social Science International, 14: 1&2, pp 35–40.
- Saha S., Mukhopadhyay Pritha, Chattopadhyay P. K., Biswas D., & Saha S. (2005). Arousal modulation as predictor of achievement motivation in high soccer performers. Reading in Sports Psychology. Jitendra Mohon and Meena Sehgal (Eds.) Friends Publications, India, pp 116–146.
- Saha, S., Saha Srilekha and Chowdhury, D. (2013). Predictors of autonomic orienting activity as precursor of poor performance in cricket. In the proceeding of Asia-Pacific International Conference on Sports and Exercise Psychology, pp 15 – 21.
- Saha, S., Saha Srilekha; Chowdhury, D.; Fahim N. A & Salah Uddin M. (2012a). In search of predictors for reaction ability related to high performance in Cricket. Social Science International, 28 (1), pp 1 – 18.
- Saha, S., Saha Srilekha; Chowdhury, D.; Fahim N. A & Salah Uddin M. (2012b). Action Regulation as Predictor of High Performance in Cricket. Shodh Sangam, January Special Issue, pp 211–15.
- Saha Srilekha; Saha, S., Krasilschikov O., Ismail, M. S. (2012c). Predictive Structural Analysis in explaining Reaction Ability as a Mediator for Performance Excellence in Malaysian Athletes. Akash, pp 105–113.
- Saha Srilekha, Saha, S., Krasilschikov O., Ismail, M. S. (2013d). Cognitive-emotional predictors of anticipation and reaction ability as mediator for performance excellence in south-asian athletes, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences. 91, pp 624–631. [CrossRef]
- Saha, S.; Saha Srilekha; Mazlan, M. A. B. M. and Arriffin, M. I. B. M. (2013b). Effect of emotional regulation on performance of soccer skills, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences. 91, pp 594 – 605. [CrossRef]
- Sequeira, H. and Roy J. C. (1993). Cortical and Hypothalamo-limbic control of electrodermal responses. In Roy et al. (1993a), pp. 93–114.
- Singer, R. N. (1988). Psychological testing: What value to coaches and athletes? International Journal of Sports Psychology, 19, pp 87–106.
- Tenenbaum, G., Levi-Kolker, N., Bar-Eli, M. & Sade, S (1992). Psychological selection of young talented children for sport. [Book Analytic] In Proceedings of the International Conference on Computer Applications in Sport and Physical Education, January 2-6, 1992, (Netanya), The E.Gill Publ. House: Wingate Institute for P. E. and Sport: The Zinman College of P. E., pp 268–274.
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 18, 2015ICoLASS 2014 – USM-POTO International Conference on Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||10 July 2015|