- Abernethy, B., & Russell, D.G. (1984). Advance cue utilization by skilled cricket batsmen. Australian Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport, 16(2),2–10.
- Andreassi, J. L. (1966). Skin Conductance and reaction time in a continuous auditory monitoring task. American Journal of Psychology, 79, 470–474. [CrossRef]
- Beauchaine, T. (2001). Vagal tone, development, and Gray’s motivational theory: Toward an integrated model of autonomic nervous system functioning in psychopathology. Development and Psychopathology, 13, 183–214. [CrossRef]
- Chattopadhyay, P.K. & Biswas, P. K. (1983). Characteristics of galvanic skin responses in anxious patients and normal subjects. Indian Journal of Clinical Psychology, 10 (1), 159–164.
- Chattopadhyay, P. K.; Bond, A. J. & Lader, M. J. (1975). Characteristics of galvanic skin response in anxiety states. Journal of Psychiatric Research, 12, 265–270. [CrossRef]
- Crider, A. (1972). Electrodermal labiality and vigilance performance. Psychophysiology, 9, 268 (Abstract).
- Eysenck, H. J. (1982). A model for intelligence. New York: Springer-Verlag. [CrossRef]
- Fowles, D. C. (1988). Psychophysiology and psychopathology: A motivational approach. Psychophysiology, 25, 373–391. [CrossRef]
- Franken, R. E. (1998). Human Motivation. Brooks/Cole Publishing Company, 511, Forest Lodge Road, Pcific Grove, CA 93950, USA.
- Gray, J. A. (1987a). Perspectives on anxiety and impulsivity: A commentary. Journal of Research in Personality, 21, 493–509. [CrossRef]
- Gray, J. A. (1987b). The psychology of fear and stress. New York: Cambridge University Press.
- Heyman, S. R. (1982). Comparisons of successful and unsuccessful competitors: A reconsideration of methodological questions and data. Journal of Sports Psychology, 4, 295–300.
- McLeod, P. (1987). Visual reaction time and high-speed ball games. Perception, 16, 49– 59. [CrossRef]
- McRobert, A., & Tayler, M. (2005). Perceptual abilities of experienced and inexperienced cricket batsmen in differentiating between left hand and right hand bowling deliveries. Journal of Sports Sciences, 23(2),190–191.
- Müller, S., Abernethy, B., & Farrow, D. (2006). How do world-class cricket batsmen anticipate a bowler’s intention? Quarterly Journal of Experimental Psychology, 59, 2162–2186. [CrossRef]
- Nideffer, R. M. (1989). Anxiety, attention and performance in sports: theoretical and practical considerations. In. Anxiety in sports: An International Perspective (Eds. D. Hackfort and C. D. Spielberger), Hemisphere, New York, 117–86.
- Penrose, J. M. T., & Roach, N. K. (1995). Decision making and advanced cue utilisation by cricket batsmen. Journal of Human Movement Studies, 29, 199–218.
- Renshaw, I., & Fairweather, M. M. (2000). Cricket bowling deliveries and the discrimination ability of professional and amateur batters. Journal of Sports Sciences, 18, 951–957. [CrossRef]
- Saha S., Mukhopadhyay Pritha, Chattopadhyay P. K., Biswas D., & Saha Srilekha. (2005a). Arousal modulation as predictor of achievement motivation in high soccer performers. Reading in Sports Psychology. Jitendra Mohon and Meena Sehgal (Eds.) Friends Publications, India, 116–146.
- Saha, S. & Saha Srilekha. (2001). Cognitive approach to motivation and high soccer performance. Bangladesh Journal of Sports Science, 1(2),95–108.
- Saha, S., Saha Srilekha & Sharmeen Nushrat. (2003). Bilateral asymmetry in the psychological processes as a function of inhibited sport performance. Journal of Sports and Exercise Psychology, 25, 114–115.
- Saha, S., Saha Srilekha & Sharmeen Nushrat. (2005b). Psychophysiological approach to reaction ability and high sports performance- An exploratory study. Journal of Sports and Exercise Psychology, 27, 132–133.
- Singer, R. N. (1988). Psychological testing: What value to coaches and athletes? International Journal of Sports Psychology, 19, 87–106.
- Suzuki, S., et. al. (1988). Analysis of the goalkeeper’s diving motion, in Science and Football (eds T. Reilly. A. Lees, K. Davids and W. J. Murphy), E. & F. N. Spon, London, 468–475.
- Tenenbaum, G., Levi-Kolker, N., Bar-Eli, M. & Sade, S (1992). Psychological selection of young talented children for sport. [Book Analytic] In Proceedings of the International Conference on Computer Applicationsin Sport and Physical Education, January 2-6, 1992, (Netanya), The E.Gill Publ. House: Wingate Institute for P. E. and Sport: The Zinman College of P. E., 268–274.
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 18, 2015ICoLASS 2014 – USM-POTO International Conference on Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||10 July 2015|