- Allaei, S.K. & Connor, U. (1990). Exploring the dynamics of cross-cultural collaboration in writing classrooms. The Writing Instructor, 10, 19–28
- Blasingame, J., & Bushman, J. H. (2005). “Teaching writing in middle and secondary schools”. Saddle River, N J: Pearson.
- Chandle, J. (2003). The efficacy of various kinds of error feedback for improvement in the accuracy and fluency of L2 students’ writing. Journal of Second Language Writing, p.276–296.
- Carson, J.G. & Nelson, G.L. (1996). Chinese students’ perceptions of ESL peer response group interaction. Journal of Second Language Writing, 5, 1–19. [CrossRef]
- Chaudron, C. (1984). “The effects of feedback on students’ composition revisions”. RELC Journal 15(2), 1–14. [CrossRef]
- Cho, K., Chung, T.R., King W.R. & Schunn, C. (2008). “Peer-Based Computer Supported Knowledge Refinement: An Empirical Investigation”. Communication of the ACM, 51(3),83–88. [CrossRef]
- Donato, R. (1994). Collective scaffolding in second language learning’ in J. P. Lantolf and G. Appel (eds.). Vygotskian Approaches to Second Language Research. Norwood, NJ: Ablex Publishing Corporation.
- Elbow, Peter. Writing without Teachers. New York: Oxford, 1973.
- Faigley, Lester. “Nonacademic writing: The social perspective.” In Writing in Nonacademic Settings, pp. 231–340.
- Less Odell and Dixie Goswami (Eds.) New York: Guilford Press, 1985.
- Franklin, K. (2010). “Thank you for sharing: Developing Students’ social skill to Improve Peer Writing Conferences”. English Journal ,79–84.
- Hansen, J.G. & Liu, L. (2005). “Guiding Principles for Effective Peer Response”. ELT Journal, 59, 31–38 [CrossRef]
- Hu, G. (2005). Using peer review with Chinese ESL student writers. Language Teaching Research, 9(3),321–342. [CrossRef]
- Keppell, M., Au, E. Ma, A. & Chan, (2006) Peer learning and learning-oriented assessment in technology-enhanced environments. Assessment and Evaluation in Higher Education, Vol. 31, No. 4, August 2006, pp. 453–464 [CrossRef]
- Knight, L.V. and Steinbach, T (2011) Adapting Peer Review to an Online Course: An Exploratory Case Study. Journal of Information Technology Education Volume 10, p.81–100.
- Legge, Anne L. (1980). “Small groups in college writing classes: Why and how,”.
- Lu, R. And Bol, L. (2007). A comparison of anonymous versus identifiable e-peer review on college student writing performance and the extent of critical feedback. Journal of Interactive Online Learning, 6(2),p.100–115
- Mendonça, C.O. & Johnson, K.E. (1994). Peer review negotiations: Revision activities in ESL writing instruction. TESOL Quarterly, 28, 745–769. [CrossRef]
- Neubert, G.A. & McNelis, S.J. (1990). Peer Response: Teaching Specific Revision Suggestions. English Journal, p.52–56. [CrossRef]
- Rollinsons, P. (2005). “Using Peer Feedback in the ESL Writing Class”. ELT Journal, 59, 23–30 [CrossRef]
- Stritjbos, JW, Narciss, S. and Dunnebier, K. (2010). Peer feedback content and sender’s competence level in academic writing revision tasks: Are they critical for feedback perceptions and efficiency. Language and Instruction 20, p. 291–303. [CrossRef]
- Tsui, A.B.M & Ng, M. (2000). “Do Secondary L2 Writers Benefit from Peer Comments?” Journal of second Language Writing,9(2),147–170 [CrossRef]
- Villamil, O.S. & de Guerrero, M.C.M. (1996). Peer revision in the second language classroom: Social-cognitive activities, mediating strategies and aspects of social behaviour. Journal of Second Language Writing, 5, 51–75. [CrossRef]
- Vygotsky, L.S. (1978). Mind in Society: The Development of Higher Psychological Processes. Harvard University Press.
- Wessa, P and De Rycker, A. (2010). Reviewing Peer Reviews – A Rule-based approach. Proceedings of 5th International Conference on e-learning, ICEL, Penang, p408–418.
- Wood, D. and Kurel. F (2008). Engaging students in reflective practice through a process of formative peer review and peer assessment. ATN Assessment 08: Engaging Students with Assessment.
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 18, 2015ICoLASS 2014 – USM-POTO International Conference on Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
|Number of page(s)||17|
|Published online||10 July 2015|