- Liu Xiaoling. 2015. Relationship research of learning motivation level of pupils, peer interaction and academic achievement, Shanghai Education and Research, 4.
- Zhang Min, Lei Kaichun & Wang Zhenyong. 2005. Structural analysis of learning motivation of pupils in Grade 4 to 6. Psychological Science. 28(1).
- Zhou Zongkui & Fan Cuiying. 2001. Research of social anxiety and loneliness of primary school children. Psychological Science. 24(4): 442–444.
- Ma Hong. 1993. Social Anxiety Scale for Children. Journal of Chinese Mental Health,13: 248–249.
- Liu Junsheng, Zhou Ying & Li Dan. 2013. Development track of middle-late loneliness in childhood: Analysis of latent variable growth model, Journal of Psychology.
- Du Lingli, Fan Zhiguang, Wei Xin, & Li Ying. 2012. Research of aggressive behavior and loneliness of the left-behind children in cities, Journal of Chinese Health Psychology.
- Yang Wanqiu, Gao Wanhong & Liu Yi, 2014. Comparative research of the left-behind children and non- left-behind children in rural minority areas, Educational Forum.
- Yang Jiping & Gao Ling. 2005. Present situation research of pupils’ learning psychology and teacher-student relationship. Education Research, (1): 63–64.
- Zhang Qian. 2013. Comparative research of mental health and behavioral problems of the left-behind children and non-left-behind children in rural areas in Shandong Province, Shandong University [Master’s thesis].
- Hu Lirong & Hu Birong. 2008. Comparison with the social anxiety and loneliness of pupils, China School Health. 8.
- Ren Ning & Shen Li, 2008.Current situation research of the loneliness of the left-behind children in rural primary school, Journal of Chinese Health Psychology.
- Jane Fuping. 2011. Research of information processing features of the rural left-behind children with different level of loneliness for the lack of parental care, PhD thesis of Southwest University, 6.
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 19, 20152015 Chinese Youth’s Health Forum – Physiology, Psychology and Education (CYHF 2015)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||25 September 2015|