- Tao, Y.F., Shang. C.H. 2006. Inspiration of outline to higher engineering educational innovation. Chinese Higher Education Research, 11: 81–83.
- Wang, S.W., Hong, C.W. 2009. CDIO: Classic mode of MIT engineering education-based on interpretation of CDIO course outline. Research on High School Science and Engineering, 28(4): 116–119.
- Shi, D.M. 2008, Construction of practical teaching system of undergraduate hydrology and water resources. Journal of Southwest Agricultural University (Social Science Edition ), 6(1): 192–195.
- Wang, Q.R., Deng. Z.M. Chen, W. et al. 2008. Scientific orientation and cultivation of applied undergraduate talents. Journal of Guangdong University of Technology (Social Science Edition), 8(S): 1–2.
- Sun, A.D. 2008. Thinking about talent cultivation scheme in applied undergraduate college. Journal of Heilongjiang College of Education, 27(2): 45–47.
- Liang, H.D. 2008. Practice and exploration of cultivating applied talents meeting the local actual need. Journal of Taizhou College, 30(3): 48–51.
- Jiang, S.Q. 2008. EIP-CDIO: Reform of cultivation mode of higher engineering education. China Electric Power Education (Educational Theory and Practice), 10: 32–33.
- Lin, Y.Z. 2008. Analysis on CDIO higher engineering education mode. Journal of Harbin (Social Science Edition), 29(4): 137–140.
- Li, D., Li, F.H., Fang, X.F. 2008. Exploration of practical teaching of hydrology and water resources engineering major. Journal of Shijiazhuang University of Economics,31(4): 127–129.
- Sun, S.G., Jiang, X.H. 2008. Thinking about cultivation of applied talent in hydrology and water resources engineering major. Journal of Changchun Institute of Technology (Social Science Edition), 9 (3): 81–82.
- Zhang, M.L. 2009. Discussion on machinery engineering education reform based on CDIO engineering educational concept. Educational Research, Shanghai University of Engineering Science, 3: 26–30.
- Wang, L.Z., Sun, S.H. 2010. Preliminary exploration of hydrology and water resources teaching reform based on ability cultivation. China Electric Power Education, 36: 75–76. [CrossRef]
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 19, 20152015 Chinese Youth’s Health Forum – Physiology, Psychology and Education (CYHF 2015)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 September 2015|