- Wang Shanmai. 1996. Education Input and Output Research. Shijiazhuang: Hebei Education Press, pp: 234–236+237–240.
- Han Zongli. 1990. Exploration and evaluation of social and economic benefits in China’s education investment. Education and Economy, (1): 13–17.
- LishengShen & Zhu Yunfa. 1999. Analysis of human capital and economic growth. Beijing: Social Sciences Academic Press.
- Tan Yongsheng. 2006. Empirical research on measurement of human capital formed by education and its contribution to China’s economic growth. Education and Economy, (1): 33–36.
- MaolinYe & ZhengXiaoqi, et al. 2003. Quantitative analysis of the contribution of education to economic growth. Quantitative & Technical Economics, (1): 89–92.
- Wan Xinghuo. 2007. Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics. Beijing: Science Press.
- XiangbaoGao & Dong Hanqing. 2007. Data Analysis and SPSS Application. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press.
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 19, 20152015 Chinese Youth’s Health Forum – Physiology, Psychology and Education (CYHF 2015)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||25 September 2015|