- Bangkok Post. 2007. Boy Who Saw Dad Blown up Embodies Kid’s Woes in South. Retrieved December 30, 2012 http://teakdoor.com/thailand-and-asia-news/11223-three-charged-with-south-bombings.html
- Deep South Watch. 2010. Thailand Education Under Attack in South. Retrieved December 25, 2010 http://www.deedsouthwatch.org/node/956
- Department of Mental Health Center, District . 2012. Executive Summary 8 Years of Administrative Rehabilitation Have Been the Psychological Impact on Violent Situation in the Deep.
- Department of Mental Health Center, District , (2012). Executive Summary 8 years of Administrative Rehabilitation have been the psychological impact on the violent situation in the Deep South. Ministry of Public Health.
- Foreign Office, the Government Public Relations Department, Office of the Prime Minister. 2008. Mental Rehabilitation for Children Affected by Unrest in the South.
- Hidayah Foundation. 2003. Who is entitled to receive Zakat. Retrieved February 20,2013
- Hope Learn Pattani . 2010. Education Under Attack in the Southernmost of Thailand. Retrieved June 25, 2012 http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=215698968479956
- JaganL. 2008. Violence Worsens in Thailand. Retrieved June 25, 2012 http://www.thenational.ae/news/world/asia- pacific/violence-worsens-in-thailand
- Prime Minister Secretariat. 2012. Government House. His Approval Rules and Procedures to Help Heal and Restore the Damage Has Been Affected by the Unrest in the Southern Provinces. And Approve the Budget for Fiscal Year.
- The Secretariat of the Cabinet. 2012. Government House in Bangkok. The Approval Criteria and Procedures to Help Heal and Restore Those That Have Been Damaged by the Impact of the Unrest in the Southern Provinces. And Approved Budget Fiscal 2012 Reported Reserves to Pay for Emergency or Necessary.
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 23, 2016PSU-USM-NSTRU 2014 International Conference on Arts and Sciences 2014 “Arts and Sciences Research 2014: Spot of Change for Tomorrow”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Tourism, Economy and Sustainability|
|Published online||06 January 2016|