- ABAC Malaysia (2008). Islamic Microfinance:A New Approach to Help Small Enterprises. Meeting Paper 6-C, Third Meeting 2008, The Advisory Group On APEC Financial System Capacity-Building. Hyatt Regency Hotel, Republic of China
- AhmedH. (2003). Frontiers Of Islamic Banking: A Synthesis Of Social Role And Micro Finance. Paper was presented at the Forum on Islamic Economics and Finance, September 27-29, 2003, Amman Jordan
- Ahmed, H. (2002), “Financing Microenterprises: An Analytical Study if Islamic Microfinance Institutions,” Islamic Economic Studies, 9 (2), 27–64.
- Chowdhury, S. (2006), Creating an Islamic Microfinance Model: the missing dimension. DinarStandard: Business Strategies for the Muslim World.
- Gibbons, D. S., and Meehan, J. W. (2002). Financing Microfinance for Poverty Reduction. The Microcredit Summit Campaign. Washington
- Hassan, Z. (2010). Islamic Finance: The Structure-Objective Mismatch And Its Consequences. ISRA International Journal Of Islamic Finance, 2.
- Hulme, David and Paul Mosley (1996), Finance against Poverty. Vols. 1 and 2. London and New York: Routledge.
- IRTI (2007). Framework and Strategies for Development of Islamic Microfinance Services. Working Paper For IFSD Forum 2007 Islamic Microfinance Development: Challenges and Initiatives
- Karim, N.; Tarazi, M. and Reille, X. (2008). Islamic Microfinance: An Emerging Market Niche. The Consultative Group to Assist the Poor (CGAP) Focus Note, Washington D.C.: USA.
- Ledgerwood, J. 1999. Microfinance Handbook: An Institutional and Financial Perspective. Washington, DC, Banco Mundial.
- Littlefield, E & Rosenberg, R (2004). Microfinance and the Poor. Finance & Development, Vol. 41, No. 2, June
- Littlefield, E.; Morduch, J. & Hashemi, S. (2003): Is microfinance An Effective Strategy To Reach The Millennium Development Goals. CGAP
- Microcredit Summit (2004). State of the Microcredit Summit Campaign Report 2004. Washington DC
- Muhammad (2012). Challenges of Micro Finance and Prospect of Introducing and Developing IMIM in Nigeria. Unpublished PhD Thesis, International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
- Otero, M. (1999). Bringing Development Back Into Microfinance. Latin America: ACCION International.
- Rahman, R.A. & Dean, F. (2013). Challenges and Solutions in Islamic Microfinance. Humanomics, Vol. 29 Iss: 4
- Riwajanti, N. I & Asutay, M. (2013).The Role of Islamic Microfinance Institutions in Economic Development in Indonesia: A Comparative Analytical Empirical Study on Pre and Post Financing States. Paper presented at the 9th International Conference on Islamic Economics and Finance (ICIEF), 9-11 September 2013, Istanbul, Turkey
- Rosly., S. A. (2005). Critical Issues on Islamic Banking and Financial Markets, Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia: Dinamas.
- Rulindo, R. (2012). Impact Assessment Of Islamic Microfinance Institutions And Poverty Status With Reference Of Spirituality And Religious In Jakarta, Indonesia. Unpublished PhD Thesis, International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
- Saeed., M. M., Rehman., T. U., and Qasim, M. (2009). Islamic Microfinance:Monitoring of Profit and Loss Sharing Loans: Case Study of Bank Islamic Pakistan. Blekinge Institute of Technology.
- Seibel, D. H. (2006). Islamic Microfinance in Indonesia, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ) 16
- Seibel, H. D. (2008). Research Notes and Comments - Islamic Microfinance in Indonesia: The Challenge of Institutional Diversity, Regulation, and Supervision. SOJOURN: Journal of Social Issues in Southeast Asia 23(1).
- Simanowitz, A & Brody, A. (2004). Realising The Potential Of Microfinance. Insights, 51: 1–2
- United Nations Capital Development Fund (2004). Microfinance In The Arab States Building Inclusive Financial Sectors. UNCDF, New York
- Wright, Graham A. N. 2000. Microfinance Systems: Designing Quality Financial Servicesfor the Poor. Zed Books Ltd. London & New York, and The University Press Limited, Dhaka.
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 23, 2016PSU-USM-NSTRU 2014 International Conference on Arts and Sciences 2014 “Arts and Sciences Research 2014: Spot of Change for Tomorrow”
|Number of page(s)||16|
|Section||Tourism, Economy and Sustainability|
|Published online||06 January 2016|