- AkehurstG., ComecheJ.M., & GalindoM. (2009). Job satisfaction and commitment in the entrepreneurial SME. Small Business Economics, 32, 277–289. [CrossRef]
- AntonakisJ. & HouseR.J. (2002). An analysis of the full-range leadership theory: The way forward. In B.J.
- AziriB. (2011). Job satisfaction: A literature review. Management Research and Practice, 3(4), 77–86.
- Baldrige National Quality Program . (2005). Criteria for performance excellence. National Institute of Standards and Technology, Department of Commerce.
- Bass, B.M. (1985). Leadership and performance beyond expectations. New York, NY: The Free Press.
- Bass, B.M. & Avolio, B.J. (1995). The Multifactor Leadership Questionnaire. Palo Alto, CA: Mind Garden.
- Chen, S.H., Yang, C.C., Shiau, J.Y., & Wang, H.H. (2006). The development of an employee satisfaction model for higher education. The TQM Magazine, 8(15), 484–500. [CrossRef]
- Daft, R.L. & Marcic, C. (2006). Understanding management (5th ed.). Mason, OH: Thomson Higher Education.
- Dushon, D. & Plowman, D.A. (2005). Nurturing the spirit at work: Impact on unit performance. The Leadership Quarterly, 16(5), 807–834. [CrossRef]
- Emery, C.R. & Barker, K.J. (2015). The effect of transactional and transformational leadership styles on the organizational commitment and job satisfaction of customer contact personnel. Journal of Organizational Culture, Communication & Conflict, 11(1), 77–90.
- Fry, L.W. (2005). Toward a theory of ethical and spiritual well-being and corporate social responsibility through spiritual leadership. Forthcoming in Giacalone, R.A. and Jurkiewicz, C.L., (Eds). Positive psychology in business ethics and corporate responsibility. Greenwich, CT: Information Age Publishing.
- Fry, L.W. (2003). Toward a theory of spiritual leadership. The Leadership Quarterly, 14, 693–727. [CrossRef]
- Fry, L.W. & Matherly, L.L. (2006). Spiritual Leadership and Organizational Performance: An Exploratory Study. Precision Management Institute, Retrieved March, 7, 2015 from http://precisionmi.org/Materials/LeadershipMat/Spiritual%20Leadership%20and%20Organizational%20Performance%20%20An%20Exploratory%20Study.pdf.
- Fry, L.W. & Matherly, L.L. (2007). Workplace spirituality, spiritual leadership and performance excellence, in Rogelberg, S. G. (Ed.). Encyclopedia of Industrial/Organizational Psychology (Sage Publications, San Francisco).
- Fry, L.W. & Slocum, J. (2008). Maximizing the triple bottom line through a strategic scorecard business model of spiritual leadership. Organizational Dynamics, 31(1), 86–96. [CrossRef]
- Fry, L.W., Vitucci, S., & Cedillo, M. (2005). Transforming the army through spiritual leadership, The Leadership Quarterly, 16(5), 835–862. [CrossRef]
- Givens, R. (2008). Transformational Leadership: The impact on organizational and personal outcomes. Emerging Leadership Journeys, 1(1), 4–24.
- Goodwin, W.L., Wofford, J.C., Whittington. (2001). A theoretical and empirical extension to the transformational leadership construct. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 22, 759–774. [CrossRef]
- Hair, J.F. Jr, Hult, G.T.M., Ringle, C., & Sarstedt, M. (2013). A primer on partial least squares structural equation modeling (PLS SEM). SAGE Publications, Incorporated.
- Hartog, D.N. & Koopman, P.L. (2002). Leadership in organization. Organization Psychology, 2, 166–187.
- Hu, J. & Liden, R.C. (2011). Antecedents of team potency and team effectiveness: An examination of goal and process clarity and servant leadership. Journal of Applied Psychology, 96(4), 851–862. [CrossRef]
- Jung, D., Wu, A., & Chow, C.W. (2008). Towards understanding the direct and indirect effects of CEOs’ transformational leadership on firm innovation. The Leadership Quarterly, 19(5), 582–594. [CrossRef]
- Kaplan, R.S. & Norton, D.P. (1992). The balanced scorecard--Measures that drive performance. Harvard Business Review, 70, 71–79.
- Kaplan, R.S. & Norton, D.P. (2006). Transforming the balanced scorecard from performance measurement to strategic management: Part 1. Accounting Horizons, 15, 1, 87–104. [CrossRef]
- Kaplan, R.S. & Norton, D.P. (1996). Using the balanced scorecard as a strategic management system. Harvard Business Review, 74, 75–76.
- Lebans, M., Euske, K. (2006). A conceptual and operational delineation of performance. Business Performance Measurement, Cambridge University Press
- Lee., H.Y. & Ahmad, K.Z. (2009). The moderating effects of organizational culture on the relationships between leadership behavior and organizational commitment and between organizational commitment and job satisfaction and performance. Leadership & Organization Development Journal, 30(1), 53–86. [CrossRef]
- Lee, Y.K., Kim, S.H., Seo, M.K., & Hight, S.K. (2015). Market orientation and business performance: Evidence from franchising industry. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 44, 28–37. [CrossRef]
- Locke, E.A. (1976). The nature and causes of job satisfaction. In Dunnette, M. D. (Ed.), Handbook of Industrial and Organizational Psychology (pp. 1297–1349). Chicago, IL: Rand McNally.
- Malone, P.F. & Fry, L.W. (2003). Transforming schools through spiritual leadership: A field experiment. Paper presented at the Academy of Management, Seattle, WA.
- Morales, V.J.G., Barrionuevo, M.M.J., & Gutiérrez, L.G. (2012). Transformational leadership influence on organizational performance through organizational learning and innovation. Journal of Business Research, 65, 1040–1050. [CrossRef]
- Müceldili, B., Turan, H., & Erdil, O. (2013). The influence of authentic leadership on creativity and innovativeness. Social and Behavioral Sciences, 99, 673–681.
- Northouse, P.G. (2007). Leadership: Theory and practice (4th ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
- Nunnally, J. & Berstein, I. (1994). Psychometric Theory. McGraw-Hill, New York.
- Okpara, J.O., Squillace, M., & Erondu, E.A. (2005). Gender differences and job satisfaction: A study of university teachers in the United States. Women in Management Review, 20(3), 177–190. [CrossRef]
- Onodugo, V.A. (2012). Multinational corporations (MNC) and employment and labour conditions of developing countries: The nigerian experience. European Journal of Business and Social Sciences, 1(6), 67–76.
- Özer, F. & Tınaztepe, C. (2014). Effect of strategic leadership styles on firm performance: A study in a Turkish SME. Social and Behavioral Sciences, 150, 778–784.
- Peterson, S.J., Walumbwa, F.O., Byron, K., & Myrowitz, J. (2009). CEO positive psychological traits, transformational leadership, and firm performance in high technology start-up and established firms. Journal of Management, 35, 348–368. [CrossRef]
- Reave, L. (2005). Spiritual values and practices related to leadership effectiveness. The Leadership Quarterly, 16(5), 655–688. [CrossRef]
- Rego, A., Júnior, D.R., & Cunha, M.P. (2013). Authentic leadership promoting stores’ performance: An empirical study. Business and Information 2013.
- Robbins, S.P. (2005). Essential of organisational behaviour (8th ed.). New Jersey: Prentice Hall.
- Saleem, H. (2015). The impact of leadership styles on job satisfaction and mediating role of perceived organizational politics. Social and Behavioral Sciences, 172, 563–569.
- Scheroder, R. (2008). Job satisfaction of employees at a Christian university. Journal of Research on Christian Education, 17, 225–246. [CrossRef]
- Sim, A.B. & Yap, T.H. (1997). Strategy types in Malaysian industrial companies. Malaysian Management Review, 32(4), 1–10.
- Spector, P. (1997). Job satisfaction: Applicatio, assesment, cause and consequences. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
- Suhana, M., Mardhiah, Y., Zuraidah, A., Norhasniza, M.H.A., & Nooririnah, O. (2014). The impact of job stress to job satisfaction among engineers: Aliterature review. 4th International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management.
- Voon, M.L., Lo, M.C., Ngui, K.S., & Ayob, N.B. (2011). The influence of leadership styles on employees’ job satisfaction in public sector organizations in Malaysia. International Journal of Business, Management and Social Sciences, 2(1), 24–32.
- Walumbwa, F.O., Avolio, B.J., Gardner, W.L., Wernsing, T.S., & Peterson, S.J. (2008). Authentic leadership: Development and validation of a theory based measure? Journal of Management, 34, 89. [CrossRef]
- Yıldız, S., Baştürk, F., & Boz, İ.T. (2014). The effect of leadership and innovativeness on business performance. Social and Behavioral Sciences, 150, 785–793.
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 23, 2016PSU-USM-NSTRU 2014 International Conference on Arts and Sciences 2014 “Arts and Sciences Research 2014: Spot of Change for Tomorrow”
|Number of page(s)||16|
|Section||Tourism, Economy and Sustainability|
|Published online||06 January 2016|