- Department of Commerce (2014). Doing Business in Taiwan: 2014 Country Commercial Guide for U.S. Companies. Retrieved on 13 May 2015 from www.export.gov/taiwan/.../2014%20TCG%20Full%20Final%20Draft_07...
- Lin, Judy (2013). Technical Barriers Raise Export Risks and Costs for Chinese LED Exporters. LED Inside, TrendForce Corp. September.4, 2013 - 14:56. Retrieved 13-5-2015 from http://www.ledinside.com/news/2013/9/technical_barriers_raise_export_risks_and_costs_for_chinese_led_exporters
- Lin, Judy (2015). Taiwan LED Industry Advocate Lifting LED Lighting Tariffs at WTO Talks. LED Inside, TrendForce Corp. April 20, 2015 Retrieved 15-5-2015 from http://www.ledinside.com/news/2015/4/taiwan_led_industry_advocates_lifting_led_lighting_tariffs_at_wto_talks
- Kader Ali, Noor N., Mohd Isa, Salmi., Mohaidin, Zurina., and Goh, Yen Nee (2014). Level of Service Quality on Customer Satisfaction for Tenaga Nasional Berhad, Penang (Unpublished contract research report, 30 June 2014).
- Kader Ali, Noor N., Wilson, P. and Mohammad, I.Y. (2014). Symptoms Versus Problems Framework (SVP): An Innovative Root Cause Analysis Tool. International Journal of Organizational Innovation, special issue, pp.66–76.
- Kader Ali, Noor N., Wilson, Priyah and Ismeth, Yazmin (2015). Symptoms Versus Problems (SVP) Analysis On Job Dissatisfaction And Managing Employee Turnover: A Case Study In Malaysia. International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management United Kingdom. Vol. III, Issue 4, April 2015. Licensed under Creative Common. Page 1-29, http://ijecm.co.uk/ ISSN 2348 0386.
- Lauly, Li (2015). LED Group Pushes Government To Set Higher Standards For Lighting Project. Taipei Times. Sat, Jan 24, 2015 – Page 13. Retrieved 15 May, 2015 from http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/biz/archives/2015/01/24/2003609935
- MATRADE. (2003). How to be an Exporter Q&A on Exporting. 2nd edition. MATRADE Business Handbook.
- The Company (2015). Interview Transcripts. The Company Lighting Corporation, Taiwan. Appendix A. MBA Project Management Thesis 2015, Graduate School of Business, Universiti Sains Malaysia.
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 23, 2016PSU-USM-NSTRU 2014 International Conference on Arts and Sciences 2014 “Arts and Sciences Research 2014: Spot of Change for Tomorrow”
|Number of page(s)||17|
|Section||Tourism, Economy and Sustainability|
|Published online||06 January 2016|