- APCC (Asian and Pacific Coconut Community). (1994). International Codes and Standard for Aqueous Coconut Products (2nd draft), Jakarta: Standards Task Force, Asian and Pacific Coconut Community, 35–46.
- Chanamai, R., & McClements, D.J. (2000). Prediction of emulsion color from droplet characteristics: dilute monodisperse oil-in-water emulsion. J. Food Sci., 15, 83–91.
- Chantrapornchai, W., Clydesdale, F., & McClements, D.J. (1999). Theoretical and experimental study of spectral reflectance and color of concentrated oil-in-water emulsion. J. Food Sci., 218, 324–330.
- Demetriades, K., Coupland, J.N., & McClements, D.J. (1997).Physicochemical properties of whey protein-stabilized emulsions as affected by heating and ionic strength. J. Food Sci., 62 (3), 462–467.
- Ishiaq, O., & Odeyemi, F.A. (2012). Bio-nutritional constituents of coconut fruit and its possible medicinal applications. Afr. J Plant Sci., 6 (12), 309–313. [CrossRef]
- Jirapeangtong, K., Siriwatanayothin, S & Chiewchan, N. (2008). Effects of coconut sugar and stabilizing agents on stability and apparent viscosity of high-fat coconut milk. J. Food Eng., 87, 422–427. [CrossRef]
- Kleyn, D.H., Lynch, J.M., Barbano, D.M., Bloom, M.J., & Mitchell, M.W. (2001). Determination of fat in raw and processed milks by the gerber method: collaborative study. J. AOAC. Int., 84 (5), 1499–1508.
- Klinkesorn, U., Sophanodora, P., Chinachoti, P. & McClements, D.J. (2004). Stability and rheology of corn oil-in-water emulsions containing maltodextrin. Food Res. Int. 37, 851–859. [CrossRef]
- Lamar, P.L., Marks, R.M., & Amen, R.J. (1976). Factor influencing the emulsion stability of liquid diets. J. Food Sci., 41, 1168–1171. [CrossRef]
- Marina, A.M., Che Man, Y.B., & Amin, I. (2009). Virgin coconut oil: emerging functional food oil. Trends Food Sci. Technol., 20, 481–487. [CrossRef]
- McClements, D.J. (1999). Food Emulsions: Principles, Practice and Techniques. CRC Press, Boca Raton, p. 378.
- Monera, O.D. & Del Rosario, E.J. (1982). Physico-chemical evaluation of the natural stability of coconut milk emulsion. Ann. Trop. Res., 4, 47–54.
- Naik, A., Raghavendra, S.N., & Raghavarao, K.S. (2012). Production of coconut protein powder from coconut wet processing waste and its characterization. Appl. Biochem. Biotechnol., 167 (5), 1290–1302. [CrossRef]
- Onsaard, E., Vittayanont, M., Sringam, S., & McClements, D.J. (2005). Properties and stability of oil-in-water emulsion stabilized by coconut skim milk protein. J. Agri. Food Chem., 53 (14), 5747–5753. [CrossRef]
- Onsaard, E., Vittayanout, M., Srigam, S. & McClements, D.J. (2006). Comparison of properties of oil-in-water emulsions stabilized by whey protein isolate. Food Res. Int. 39, 78–86. [CrossRef]
- Phungamngoen, C., Chiewchan, N., & Siriwattanayothin, S. (2004). Effect of some stabilizers on the quality of canned high fat coconut milk. KMUTT R& D J., 27 (3), 375–390.
- Raghavendra, S.N. & Raghavarao, K.S.M.S. (2010). Effect of different treatments for the destabilization of coconut milk emulsion. J. Food Eng. 97, 341–347. [CrossRef]
- Seow, C.C., & Gwee, C.N. (1997). Coconut milk: chemistry and technology, Int. J. Food Sci. Technol., 32, 189–201. [CrossRef]
- Simuang, J., Chiewchan, N., & Tansakul, A. (2004). Effects of fat content and temperature on the apparent viscosity of coconut milk. J. Food Eng., 64, 193–197. [CrossRef]
- Sringam, S. (1986). Preparation and stabilization of coconut milk. Food Science and Technology Research Project, Agro-Industry Faculty, Kasetsart University, Bangkok, 25p.
- Walstra, P. (2003). Physical Chemistry of Foods. New York: Macel Dekker.
- Wattanapahu, S., Suwonsichon, T., Jirapakkul, W., & Kasermsumran, S. (2012). Categorization of coconut milk products by their sensory characteristics. Kasetsart J. (Nat. Sci.), 46, 944–954.
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 23, 2016PSU-USM-NSTRU 2014 International Conference on Arts and Sciences 2014 “Arts and Sciences Research 2014: Spot of Change for Tomorrow”
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Section||Natural Science and Technology|
|Published online||06 January 2016|