- BANSAL, N. K., RAJESH, MATHUR, and BHANDARI, M. S.. “Solar Chimney for Enhanced Stack Ventilation.” Building and Environment, 1993: 373–377. [CrossRef]
- Bodart, M, and De Herde, A. “Global energy savings in offices buildings by the use of daylighting.”Energy and Buildings, 2002: Vol 34 (5) P 421–429. [CrossRef]
- El-Shorbagy, Abdel-moniem. “Design with Nature: Windcatcher as a Paradigm of Natural Ventilation Device in Buildings.” International Journal of Civil & Environmental Engineering IJCEE-IJENS, 2010.
- El-Shorbagy, Abdel-moniem. “Traditional Islamic-Arab House: Vocabulary And Syntax.” International Journal of Civil & Environmental Engineering IJCEE-IJENS, 2010.
- Hirunlabh, J, Kongduang, W, Namprakai, P, and Khedari, J. “Study of natural ventilation of houses by a metallic solar wall under tropical climate.” Renewable Energy, 1999: Vol 18 (1) P 109–119. [CrossRef]
- Hirunlabh, J., and Namprakai, W., & Khedari, P., Kongduang, J. n.d.
- Hirunlabh, J., Kongduang, W., Namprakai, P., and Khedari., J. “Study of natural ventilation of houses by a metallic solar wall under tropical climate.” Renewable Energy, 1999: 109–119. [CrossRef]
- Ihm, Pyonchan, AbderrezekNemri, and MoncefKrarti.”Estimation of lighting energy savings from daylighting.”Building and Environment, 2009: Vol 44 (3) P 509–514. [CrossRef]
- Seo Ryeung, Ju, and Bin Omar, Saari.“A Typology of Modern Housing in Malaysia.” International Journal of Human Ecology, 2010: Vol 11 (1) P 109–119.
- Lipinga, Wang, and Hien, Wong Nyuk. “Applying Natural Ventilation for Thermal Comfort in Residential Buildings in Singapore.”Architectural Science Review, 2007: Vol 50 (3), P 224–233.
- Montazeri, H., Montazeri, F., Azizian, R., and Mostafavi, S.. “Two-sided wind catcher performance evaluation using experimental, numerical and analytical modeling.” Renewable Energy, 2010: 1424–1435. [CrossRef]
- Organization, Worl Health.ndoor Environment: Health Aspects of Air Quality, Thermal Environment, Light and Noise. London : World Health Organisation, 1990.
- Rahman, Abdul Malik Abdul. “Housing Design in relation to Environmental Comfort.” Building Research & Information, 1995: Vol 23 (1) P 49–54. [CrossRef]
- Singha, Manoj Kumar, Mahapatrab, Sadhan, and Atreya, S.K.. “Thermal performance study and evaluation of comfort temperatures in vernacular buildings of North-East India.” Building and Environment, 2010: Vol 45 (2) P 320–329. [CrossRef]
- statistics, Department of. Population Distribution and Basic Demographic Characteristics. Kuala Lumpur: Banci Gensus, 2010.
- The Canadian Index. Temperature/Humidity Comfort Level. October 10, 2009. http://www.gorgecreekorchards.com.au/conditionscolour.html.
- Wikipedia. Sungai Petani. 2013. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sungai_Petani.
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 23, 2016PSU-USM-NSTRU 2014 International Conference on Arts and Sciences 2014 “Arts and Sciences Research 2014: Spot of Change for Tomorrow”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Natural Science and Technology|
|Published online||06 January 2016|