- Bach DR, Friston KJ, Dolan RJ. Analytic measures for quantification of arousal from spontaneous skin conductance fluctuations. International Journal of Psychophysiology. 76, 52–55 (2010). [CrossRef]
- Dawson, M. E., Schell, A. M., & Filion, D. L. (2000). The Electrodermal System. New York, Cambridge University Press.
- Faul, F., Erdfelder, E., Lang, A.-G., & Buchner, A. (2007). G*Power 3: A flexible statistical power analysis program for the social, behavioral, and biomedical sciences. Behavior Research Methods, 39, 175–191. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Luca, C J D, Gilmore, L.D, Kuznetsov, M, Roy, S H. (2010). Filtering the surface EMG signal: Movement artefact and baseline noise contamination. Journal of Biomechanics, 43, 1573–1579. [CrossRef]
- Saha, Srilekha; Biswas, D.; Chattopadhyay, P. K., and Saha, S. (1998). Family size and emotional adjustment in children. Social Science International, 14: 1&2, 35–40.
- Saha, S., Mukhopadhyay Pritha, Chattopadhyay P. K. Biswas, D., & Saha Srilekha. (2005). Arousal modulation as predictor of achievement motivation in high soccer performers. Reading in Sports Psychology. Jitendra Mohon and Meena Sehgal (Eds.) Friends Publications, India, 116–146.
- Saha, S.: Saha, Srilekha and Asyraf, B. R. (2013c). Corroborative psychobiological indices explaining young adolescent emotionality. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences., 91, 614–623. [CrossRef]
- Saha, Srilekha; Saha, S and Chattopadhyay, P. K. (2013b). Effect of muscle relaxation training as a function of improvement in attentiveness in children, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences. 91, 606–613.
- Saha, S., Srilekha, Saha; Chowdhury, D.; Fahim, N. A & Salah Uddin, M. (2012). In search of predictors for reaction ability related to high performance in Cricket. Social Science International, 28 (1), 1–18.
- Saha Srilekha, Saha, S., Krasilschikov, O., Ismail, M. S. (2013d). Cognitive-emotional predictors of anticipation and reaction ability as mediator for performance excellence in south-asian athletes, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 91, 624–631.
- Soumendra, S; Srilekha, S; Mazlan, M. A. B. M. and Arriffin, M. I. B. M (2013a). Effect of emotional regulation on performance of soccer skills, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences. 91, 594–605.
- Suzuki, S., et. al. (1988). Analysis of the goalkeeper’s diving motion, in Science and Football (eds T. Reilly. A. Lees, K. Davids and W. J. Murphy), E. & F. N. Spon, London, 468–475.
- Togari, H. & Takahashi, K. (1977). Study of ‘whole-body reaction’ in soccer players. Proceeding of the Department of Physical Education (College of General Education, University of Tokyo), 11, 35–41.
- Totterdell, P. & Leach, D. (2001). Negative mood regulation expectancies and sports performance: an investigation involving professional cricketers. P. Totterdell *, D. Leach, 2, 249–265.
- Wegner, D. M., & Pennebaker, J. W. (1993). Changing our minds: An introduction to mental control. In Wegner, D. M., & Pennebaker, J. W. (Eds.), Handbook of mental control, 1-12, Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall.
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 23, 2016PSU-USM-NSTRU 2014 International Conference on Arts and Sciences 2014 “Arts and Sciences Research 2014: Spot of Change for Tomorrow”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||06 January 2016|