- Amiryany N, et al. 2012. Acquisition reconfiguration capability, European Journal of Innovation Management, 15(2): 177–191. [CrossRef]
- EisenhardtK.M. & MartinJ.A. 2000, Dynamic capabilities: what are they? Strategic Management Journal, 21(10/11): 991–995.
- GiovanniV., 2012. Measuring the effect of M&A on patenting quantity and quality. Strategic Management Journal, 33: 336–346. [CrossRef]
- G. J. Michael, G. W. Sidney & M. K. Stefan. 2012. The dynamics of wealth, profit, and sustainable advantage. Strategic Management Journal, 33: 1384–1410. [CrossRef]
- J.G. March. 1991. Exploration and exploitation in organization learning. Organization Science, 2(1): 71–87. [CrossRef]
- Raisch S., B. Julian, P. Gilbert & L.T. Michael, 2009. Organization ambidexterity: Balancing exploitation and exploration for sustained performance. Organization Science, 20(4): 685–695. [CrossRef]
- Wang Fengbin & YangYang. 2013. Differentiation and integration of foreign direct investment behavior of cross-border enterprises - empirical research based on the market value of listed companies. Management World, Phase 3.
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 20162015 International Seminar on Social Science and Humanistic Education (SSHE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||05 February 2016|