- Zhou Xiaozhong , Li Jinghua & Zheng Suiling. 2010. Analysis of indigenous approach of the social work value from the perspective of value stratification. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University (Social Sciences ), 30(1): 32–36.
- Joon Pil cho & Leif Svanstrom . 2002. Developing Safety community-Two decades of experiences. Department of Emergency Medicine Ajou University school of Medicine, Suwon, Korea, pp: 1–4.
- Wu Zongzhi. 2004. Introduction of WHO safety community construction standards. Journal of China Safety Production, 7(8): 8.
- Ou Yangmei , Chen Wentao & Duan Miao. 2006. Probe into methods of injury investigation and risk identification in establishing safety community. Journal of China Safety Science, 16(11): 92–97.
- TimpkaB. 1999. Community based injury prevention: Effect on health care. Inter. J. Epidemiol., (28): 502. [CrossRef]
- K. Lindqvist 2001. A cost-benefit analysis of the community-based injury prevention program in Montala, Sweden-a WHO safety community. Public Health, (115): 317. [CrossRef]
- Peter Stoett. 1995. Human and Global Security: An Exploration of Tenns. Toronto: University of Toronto Press. pp: 148.
- Charles Guzzetta. 2001. The theory of human security and the task of training. Regional Development Dialogue, (22): 123.
- Mo Shuitu. 2014. Guangxi: A new pattern of public security prevention and control built in “one village with one police”. People’s Public Security News, 03–12 (5).
- Gao Yan. 2013. Reform and Development Outline of the Public Security Administration. Beijing: Chinese People’s Public Security University Press, pp: 11.
- Wang Shiqing. 2010. Case Analysis of Basic Theory of Policing Science. Beijing: Chinese People’s Public Security University Press, pp: 130–133.
- Li Chengwei. 2011. Construction of community safety governance mechanism-A case study of Neihu community safety promotion organization. Journal of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (Social Sciences ), 24(3): 18–23.
- Glenn Welander, Leif Svanstrom & robert Ekman. 2004. Safety Promotion–An Introduction Karolinska Institute Department of Public Health Sciences Division of Social Medicine Stockholm.
- Chen Qiang. 2004. Sustainable development of occupational health and safety management system-active up-grading of corporate safety culture. International Journalon Arehiteetural Seienee. 10
- Pierre Maurice, Julie Laforest & Louise Marie Bouchard. 2008. Safety promotion and the setting-oriented approach. Theoretical and practical considerations. Quebec Safety Promotion and Crime Prevention Resource Centre,
- Per Nilsen. 2007. The how and why of community-based injury prevention: A conceptual and evaluation model. Safety Science, 45(4): 501–521. [CrossRef]
- Kent Lindqvist & Per Nilsen. 2004. A manual for economic evaluation in safety community practice. Linköping: Linköping University, Department of Health and Society.
- Anna Halonen. 2005. Injury prevention and safety promotion-based on safety community principles in the Baltic sea region states. Aleksanteri Institute.
- Dong Chuanshi. 2011. Promotion of residents’ safety awareness by safety intervention_Youth Park Street in Huaiyin District of Jinan City-WHO safety community-promoting work. Modern Occupational Safety, 117: 94–97.
- Jin Lei. 2010. Safety community construction under the background of public safety. Modern Occupational Safety, 107: 106–110.
- Yu Jianhui , Zhang Wenzhong , Wang Dai & Shen Li . 2011. Research progress of living environment safety based on the residents’ perspective. Progress in Geography, 6: 699–705.
- Liu Xiaojian & Li Liping. 2010. Methods and application for quality assessment of injury surveillance system. Disease Surveillance, 25(3): 235–238.
- Yu Tao. 2012. Research on guidance and application of PDCA circulation theory in safety production management. Transportation World, 7: 306–307.
- Tan Jie. 2011. Discussion of how to create a safety community in grass–roots units. Modern Construction, 10(4): 38–40.
- Yang Yang & Ye Yun. 2010. On the construction of urban safety community. Managers, 15: 184.
- Gu Linsheng. 2011. Enlightenment of foreign grassroots emergency management. Chinese Emergency Management, 6: 36–40.
- Kuo Shoufong. 2011. Application of PDCA circulation in safety supervision and management. Construction Safety, 10: 21–22.
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 20162015 International Seminar on Social Science and Humanistic Education (SSHE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||05 February 2016|