- Brooke Noel Moore. & Richard Parker, 2013. Critical Thinking. Zhusu Mei translation, Machinery Industry Press, 7.
- Committee on Facilitating Interdisciplinary Research, National Academy of Sciences, National Academy of Engineering, Institute of Medicine. Facilitating Interdisciplinary Research. Washington DC: The National Academies Press, 2004.
- Liu Zhonglin. 1998. Modern cross subject. Zhejiang Education Press.
- Tim van Gelder , Reason! : Improving Informal Reasoning Skills, in Proceedings of the Australian Computers in Education Conference, 2000.
- Zhang Peng. 2014. Interdisciplinary fusion of talent worth the wait, Wen Wei Po, 12.23.
- Swanson G. 1994. Graphic Design Education as a Liberal Art: Design and Knowledge in the University and the” Real World”. Design issues: 53–63. [CrossRef]
- Anderson T. 2003. Art education for life. International Journal of Art & Design Education, 22(1): 58–66. [CrossRef]
- Duncum P. 2001. Visual culture: Developments, definitions, and directions for art education. Studies in art education: 101–112. [CrossRef]
- Zhang Ce. 2014. Chinese Higher Education in Art and Design Practice Curriculum exploration and research. Hunan Normal University.
- Ding secret gold, Cheng Yapeng High Art Designs Educational Innovation Talents Training Mode - College of Art and Design in Beijing Forestry University, for example. Arts Education, 2015, 08: 246–248.
- Chen Gaoya Universities of art and design education innovation to explore. Industry and Technology Forum, 2015, 14: 157–158.
- Luo secret of Higher Education Reform of Art Design. Chinese and foreign entrepreneurs, 2015, 24: 175.
- Luo Xiaocong. 2015. On Cultivating Creative Talents of Art Design Education. Education and Vocation, 22: 92–94.
- Yong-qin Q I. 2002. Innovative Education and Teaching Experiment of Higher Institute. Laboratory Research and Exploration, 3: 002.
- Francis C A, Jordan N. & Porter P, et al. 2011. Innovative education in agroecology: Experiential learning for sustainable agriculture. Critical Reviews in Plant Sciences, 30(1–2): 226–237. [CrossRef]
- Eom S B, Wen H J. & Ashill N. 2006. The Determinants of Students’ Perceived Learning Outcomes and Satisfaction in University Online Education: An Empirical Investigation*. Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education, 4(2): 215–235. [CrossRef]
- Hargreaves A. 2003. Teaching in the knowledge society: Education in the age of insecurity. Teachers College Press.
- Hall P. & Weaver L. 2001. Interdisciplinary education and teamwork: a long and winding road. Medical education, 35(9): 867–875. [CrossRef]
- Dillon P M, Noble K A. & Kaplan L. 2009. Simulation as a means to foster collaborative interdisciplinary education. Nursing Education Perspectives, 30(2): 87–90.
- Flores M A. & Day C. 2006. Contexts which shape and reshape new teachers’ identities: A multi-perspective study. Teaching and teacher education, 22(2): 219–232. [CrossRef]
- Bhatia V. 2002. Applied genre analysis: a multi-perspective model. Ibérica: Revista de la Asociación Europea de Lenguas para Fines Específicos (AELFE), (4): 3–19.
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 20162015 International Seminar on Social Science and Humanistic Education (SSHE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||05 February 2016|