- Yeomans MR, Leitch M & Mobini S. 2008. Impulsivity is associated with the disinhibition but not restraint factor from the Three Factor Eating Questionnaire. Appetite, 50: 469–476. [CrossRef]
- Lu Yao, He Jinbo & Hong Zhu, et al. 2015. Impact of different impulsivity traits on adolescent overeating behavior, Chinese Journal of Health Psychology, 23(8): 1229–1232.
- Chen Gui. 2013. Research of Relationship between Overweight/Obese Adolescent Delay Discounting and Impulsivity and Eating Behavior. PhD thesis, Hunan, Second Xiangya Hospital.
- Nederkoorn C, Eijs YV & Jansen A. 2004. Restrained eaters act on impulse. Personality and Individual Differences, 37: 1651–1658. [CrossRef]
- DavisC, Karen, Robert P & Levitan et al. 2007. From motivation to behavior: A model of reward sensitivity, overeating, and food preferences in the risk profile for obesity. Appetite, 48: 12–19. [CrossRef]
- CraeynestM, CrombezG & HouwerJD, et al. 2005. Explicit and implicit attitudes towards food and physical activity in childhood obesity. Behavior Research and Therapy, 43: 1111–1120. [CrossRef]
- She Tao. 2015. Correlation analysis of socio-economic factors of China’s overweight and obese migrant children, Journal of Guangzhou Institute of Physical Education, 3(35): 35–38.
- Wardle J, Guthrie C & Sanderson S, et al. 2001. Food and activity preferences in children of lean and obese parents. International Journal of Obesity, 25: 971–977. [CrossRef]
- Enticott PG, James RP & Ogloff JL, et al. 2006. Associations between laboratory measures of executive inhibitory control and self-reported impulsivity. Personality and Individual Differences. 41: 285–294. [CrossRef]
- Working Group of Obesity in China. 2004. BMI reference norm for screening overweight and obesity in Chinese children and adolescents. Chinese Journal of Epidemiology, 25(2): 97–102.
- Janssen I, Peter T, & Katzmarzyk. 2004. Overweight and obesity in Canadian adolescents and their associations with dietary habits and physical activity patterns. Journal of adolescent health, 35: 360–367. [CrossRef]
- Carver CS & White TL. 1994. Behavioral inhibition, behavioral activation and affective responses to impending reward and punishment: The bis/bas scales. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 67: 319–333. [CrossRef]
- Li Xianyun, Fei Lipeng & Xu Dong, et al. 2011. Reliability and validity of application of an adapted Chinese version of Barratt Impulsiveness Scale in the community and university population. Chinese Mental Health Journal, 25(8): 610–615.
- VanST. 2002. Dutch Eating Behavior Questionnaire. Manual Thetford, UK: Thames Valley Test Company Limited.
- Wei Xiaolu. 2011. Behavioral Impulsivity and Impulse’s Influences on Restrained Eating. Master’s thesis, Chongqing: Southwest University.
- Wang Y, Tussing L & YoungAO. 2006. Obesity prevention in low socioeconomic status urban African-American adolescents: study design and preliminary findings of the HEALTH-KIDS Study. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 92–103. [CrossRef]
- Mobini S, Pearce M & Grant A et al. 2006. The relationship between cognitive distortions, impulsivity and sensation seeking in a non-clinical population sample. Personality and Individual Differences, 40: 1153–1163. [CrossRef]
- Chen H, Gao X & Todd J. 2007. Predictive models for understanding body dissatisfaction among young males and females in China. Behavior Research and Therapy, 45: 1345–1356. [CrossRef]
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 20162015 International Seminar on Social Science and Humanistic Education (SSHE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||05 February 2016|