- Li Kangping. 1998. Strategic Conception of Improving the Ideological and Ethical Standards of the Chinese Nation – Brief View of Deng Xiaoping’s Ideology of Moral Education. Educational Research, (10): 3–8.
- Zhang Fuliang. 2002. New exploration of postgraduate moral education. Ideological Education Research, (6): 34–35.
- Gao Baoquan. 2006. Dialectical and rational analysis of the effectiveness of moral education. Ideological education research, (2): 25–28.
- Chen Yufen. 2012. Analysis of postgraduate tutorial system--viewing angle based on the philosophy of Buber • Martin. Educational Research Monthly, (4): 29–31
- Joanne Wasykowski. Perspectives of Teacher Assistants Working with Students with Diverse Learning Needs [EB/OL]. https://www.uleth.ca/dspace/bitstream/handle/10133/152/MQ68350.pdf?sequence=3.
- Li Fangqiang. 2005. Reflections of universities to explore and implement “little tutorial system of moral education”. Ideological & Theoretical Education Tribune, (10): 49–50.
- Martin Buber. 1958. I and Thou. New York: Charles Scribner’s Sons.
- Chen Yufen. 2012. Analysis of postgraduate tutorial system – viewing angle based on the philosophy of Buber Martin. Educational Research Monthly, (4): 29–31
- Buber Martin. 1965. Between Man and Man. New York: Macmillan Co..
- Buber Martin. 1958. I and Thou. New York: Charles Scribner’s Sons.
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 20162015 International Seminar on Social Science and Humanistic Education (SSHE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||05 February 2016|