- Asher, J. 1977. Learning Another Language Through Actions: The Complete Teachers’ Guide Book. Los Gatos California: Sky Oaks Production, pp. 354.
- Bloom, B.E. 1956. Taxonomy of Education Objectives: Classification of Education Goals. Handbook: Cognitive Domain. New York: David Mckay Company, Inc.
- Bruner, J. 1966. Toward a Theory of Instruction. Cambridge, MA: Belknap Press, pp. 260–265+284.
- Castillo, A.G. 1995. Left--handed Teaching: Lessons in Affective Education. New York: Praeger, pp.17.
- Damasio, A. 1994. Descartes’ Error: Emotion, reason and Human Brain. New York: Avon.
- Norman, D.A. 1980. Cognitive Engineering and Education. Hillsdale, NJ: Erbaum, pp.243.
- Dewey, J. Experience and Education. In David A. (editor) 1984. Experiential Learning: Experience as the Source of Learning and Development. New Jersey: Prentice-Hall, 1938:23.
- Ellis, R. 1994. The Study of Second Language Acquisition. Oxford: Oxford University Press, pp.293.
- Ge Jingjing. 2015.Chinese Perceptive Teaching. Chinese Teaching and Research Journal, 6.
- Greenhalgh, P. 1994. Emotional Growth and Learning. London: Routledge, pp.27–30.
- He Lifen. 2013. Perceptive teaching in English reading teaching. Journal of Teaching and Management, 4.
- He Lifen. 2013. An empirical study of perceptive teach-ing in college English teaching. Journal of South West University of Science and Technology, 5.
- Hong Xianli. 2014.Perceptive teaching strategies in the educational psychology of college education. Journal of Chongqing Normal University, 5.
- Lefrancios, G.R. 2004. Theories of Human Learning: What the Old Man Said. Beijing: Foreign Language teaching and Research Press, pp.284–285.
- Lai Xiuyun. 2012.The characteristics and strategies of chinese perceptive teaching in middle school. Journal of Chinese Learning, 5.
- Piaget, J. 1963. The Psychology of Intelligence. New York: Harcourt, Brace & World, pp.84–91.
- Rogers, C.R. 1969. Freedom to Learn. Columbus, Ohio: Charles Merrill, pp. 35+38–39.
- Stevick, E.W. 1998. Working with Teaching Methods: What’s at Stake?. Boston: Heinle, pp.7.
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Education and teaching|
|Published online||22 April 2016|