- Chuanbin, Ni. 2006. Analysis on factors affecting foreign language attrition. Foreign Language Teaching and Reacher, 38(1).
- Kopke, B & M.S. Schmid. 2003. Language attrition: the next phase. In M.S. Schimid, B Kopke, M. Keijser, & L. Weilemar (eds). Proceedings of the International Conference on First Language Attrition: Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Methodological Issues. Amsterdam: John Benjamins.
- Chuanbin, Ni. 2012. Research on factors affecting foreign language attrition. Beijing: World Publishing Corporation.
- Vechter, A.S. Lapkin & V. Argue. 1990. Second Language retention: A summary of the issues. The Canadian Modern Language Review, 46 (2).
- Huan, Deng. 2011. Research on teaching notions and mode innovation of foreign language: Analysis on English grammar teaching in independent colleges from educational psychology. Wuhan University Press.
- Ellis, R. 2000. Understanding Second Language Acquisition. Shanghai: Shanghai Foreign Langue Education Press.
- Alex, H. 2002. The L2 Acquisition of tense---Aspect Morphology: The development of Tense---Aspect in English as a second language and the variable influence of inherent aspect. J. Benjamins Pub.
- M.A.K., Haliday. 2000. An Introduction to Functional Grammar. Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press.
- Zhonggen Yu. 2010. Attrition in the English Language among EFL Tertiary Students in China. Nanjing: South-east University Press.
- Kopke, B. 2004. Neurolinguistic aspects of attrition. Journal of Neurolinguistics, 17.
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Education and teaching|
|Published online||22 April 2016|