- Ye, S.Q. Tsung-Dao Lee’s historical contribution to the combination of science and art. World Sci-tech R&D, 22(2).
- Catalogue of BFI National Library. 2005. Nanfang Sports, B19, July 19th.
- Li, M. 2008. CG technology: The flying wings of animation art. Journal of Xinjiang Arts University, (3).
- Zhuang, Y.T., Liu, X.M. & Pan, Y.H. 2000. A human animation skeleton extraction technique based on video. Journal of Computer Research and Development, 37(4).
- Wu, Z.G. & Qi, X.B. 2010. Television Animation Performance. Anhui: University Science and Technology of China Press.
- Yetian, G.W. 1984. (Japan): Basis of Play Structure. World Cinema, 4.
- Cong, Y.H. 2010. Brief analysis of three-dimensional animation technology in view of the movie G-force. Film Literature, 23.
- Dang, M., Zheng, D. & Wang, Y.Z. 2008. Analysis of the technical character and artistic quality of contemporary Chinese animation. Movie Review, 19.
- Wang, K. 2009. Brief discussion about the nature of animation in the animation production in digital age. Youth Liberator, 19.
- Zhang, Y.Y. & Wang, X.F. 2008. Spirit of animation art in context of digital technology. Movie Review, 24.
- Zhao, Y.L. 2004. The technology as art - Overview of the development of three-dimensional animation. Audio & Video Production, 7.
- Xu, D.P. & Xu, Y.B. Brief analysis of current situation and development prospect of the application of three-dimensional animation art. Journal of Zhejiang Wanli University, 18.
- Feng, S.T. 2010. Common Shot and Shooting Scale of Flash Animation. China Computer and Communication (Theoretical Edition), 9.
- Ji, L. 2011. Application of non-linear editing in digital television program production. Computer Knowledge and Technology, 3.
- Wang, Y. 2010. Combination of montage and non-linear editing technique. Economic Research Guide, 35.
- Li, S.D. 2015. Outline of Digital Media Art (3rd Edition). Beijing: Tsinghua University Press.
- Williams, Richard. 2006. Survival Manual of Original Animation (1st Edition). Beijing: China Youth Publishing House.
- Huang, Y. 2015. Combination and paradox of digital technique and artistic aesthetics in digital art. Southeast Academic Research, 5.
- Li, X.L. 2015. Discussion on the application of traditional aesthetic ideal in animation art. Sichuan Drama, 7.
- Wang, M. & Yin, J. 2014. Brief analysis of gods and spirits designs in Japanese cartoon. Art and Design (Theory), 12.
- Li, Y. & Luo, D. 2015. The enlightenment of pixar three-dimensional animation on our animation. Art Education, 10.
- Rong, N. & Ma, O. 2015. Going inside and comprehending beyond-emotional expression and designs of cartoon characters. Contemporary TV, 10.
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Economy and technology|
|Published online||22 April 2016|