- Mahajan V, Schoeman M E F. 1977. Generalized model for the time pattern of the diffusion process. IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, (01): 12–18. [CrossRef]
- Bass F M. 1969. A new-product growth model for consumer durables. Management Science, (05): 215–227. [CrossRef]
- Hu Zhineng, Xu Jiuping. 2005. Multistage dynamical model of innovation product diffusion. Systems Engineering Theory and Practice, 4.
- Xie Liqun, Yan Qinghua, Chen Ying. 2011. Viewing exchange dilemma from the “onlooker model” -- Atlas analysis of micro-blog social network. Chinese Media Technology, 8.
- Cai Zhiguo. 2013. “Onlooker” is also a force. Voice and Screen World, 1
- Yu Jing, Li Junyi. 2013. Spatial-temporal dispersion model of micro-blog marketing information--A case study of Qujiang cultural tourism. Economic Geography, 33.
- Wang Qian, Li Ming. 2014. Empirical survey of diffusion of micro-blog comment in China Youth Daily, San Francisco Flower Fall. Journalism Knowledge, 1.
- Zhang Meimei. 2014. Chinese Policy Innovation Diffusion - Comparative Case Study Based on Causal Mechanism. Southwest University of Political Science and Law, 3.
- Zhang Chengliang. 2014. Analysis of transformation of publishing thought of innovation based on the innovation diffusion theory. Publishing Research, 11.
- Zhou Yu. 2011. Communication and social development: perspective of innovation diffusion. Southeast Communication, 8.
- Zhang Lei. 2012. Micro-blog wonders under the perspective of the innovation diffusion. Literary Circle, 3
- Song Ge. 2015. Academic innovation diffusion process. Journal of Library Science in China, 1.
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Economy and technology|
|Published online||22 April 2016|