- Billett, S., Lifelong learning and self: work, subjectivity and learning. Studies in Continuing Education, 32 (1), pp. 1–16, (2010). [CrossRef]
- Choi, W., & Jacobs, R.L., Influences of formal learning, personal learning orientation, and supportive learning environment on informal learning. Human Resource Development Quarterly, (2011).
- Delors, J., Learning: The treasure within Report to UNESCO of the International Commission on Education for the Twenty-first Century, UNESCO, (1996).
- Duţă, N., & Rafailă, E., Importance of the lifelong learning for professional development of university teachers - needs and practical implications.Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences 127 ( 2014 ) 801–806, (2014). [CrossRef]
- Enache, R., & Crişan, A., Communication, Networking and Personal Development Skills Trained During the Educational Process. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 159 ( 2014) 524–528, (2014). [CrossRef]
- European Commission (EC)., Making a European area of lifelong learning a reality. Brussels: European Commission, (2001).
- Golu, F., & Gorbunescu, A., Applications of personal development in the re-education of imprisoned women. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 127 ( 2014 ) 606–610, (2014). [CrossRef]
- Kappe, R., Smits, R., & Bekker, E., Training-model for assessors of Inholland University. Amstelveen, Inholland/ECI, (2011).
- Naimpally, A., Ramachandran, H., Smith, C., Lifelong Learning for Engineers and Scientists in the Information Age. USA: Elsevier. pp. 1 10, (2012).
- Stana, C., The role of universities in promoting personal development of the participants, through education programs for adults. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 142, 207–213, (2014). [CrossRef]
- Watson, L., Lifelong Learning in Australia, Canberra, Department of Education, Science and Training, (2003).
- http://desem.deu.edu.tr/index.php?lang=en (date accessed: 2015).
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||26 April 2016|