- Bontaş I., Treaty of pedagogy, (pp. 24–26) Sixth edition revised and enlarged, Bic All Publishing, Bucharest, (2007).
- Cârstea Gh., Theory and methodology of physical education and sport, (pp. 98–99) An-Da Publishing, Bucharest, (2000).
- Cerghit I., Educational methods, (pp. 31) Fourth edition revised, Polirom Publishing, Iasi, (2006).
- Nicola I., Treaty of school pedagogy, Aramis Publishing, Bucharest, (2000).
- Pîslaru V., Educational technologies Guidelines, Litera Publishing, Bucharest, (1999).
- Sloan S., An investigation into the perceived level of personal subject knowledge and competence of a group of pre-service physical education teachers towards the teaching of secondary schoolgymnastics, European Physical Education Review, Vol.13, no.1, pp 57–80, London, Sage Publications Ltd., (2007). [CrossRef]
- Stan L. et al., Guidelines for the design of activities teaching-learning-assessment, (pp. 62–63) Aramis Publishing, Bucharest, (2005).
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 April 2016|