- Bangkok Biz., UNESCO concerned the number of primary school age children who were ‘out-of-school’ children close 600,00. Bangkok Biz News. March 10, 2015, p15, (2015).
- Chiangkoon, W. (n.d.). Thai Education State in 2007/2008: Equity and Quality Problems of Education [Online]. Available from: http://witayakornclub.wordpress.com/2009/02/23/สภาวะการศึกษาไทย-ปี-5051 [March 31, 2012]
- Child Watch Project, Annual Report: Children and Youth Situations in 2008-2009. Bangkok: Chulalongkorn University Printing House, (2010).
- Lifelong Education Institute, Educational Principle[Online]. Available from: http://www.lifelonginstitute.com/about-us/ [2012, December 21], (2008).
- Naew, Na., 3 million ‘Out-of-School’ Children! Time to get around “young criminal” problem. Naew Na News[Online]. Available from: http://www.teenpath.net/content.asp?ID=12856#.VYOcCEaMWec [November 15, 2012], (2010).
- Office of the Education Council., Educational Statistic of Thailand for the 2012-2013 school year. Bangkok: Prikwan Graphic Co.Ltd, p15, (2014).
- Quality Learning Foundation. Children, Youth and Disadvantage People Situations [Online]. Available from: http://www.qlf.or.th/Home/Details?contentId=147 [May 13, 2012], (2012).
- Soonthornpan, N., Lifelong Education Concept. Journal of Human Resource Development, 1(1) [Online]. Available from: http://km.ru.ac.th/hrd/Journal/vol_1No_1/nutchanart_1.pdf [August 10, 2012, (2005).
- Sungsri, S., Lifelong Education for Thai Society in 21st Century Research Report. Bangkok: The Teachers’ Council of Thailand, Lad Prao, (2001).
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 April 2016|