- Dewey, J., My pedagogic creed. The school journal. LIV(3):77–80, (1897).
- Dewey, J., Democracy and education: an introduction to the philosophy of education. New York: Macmillan, (1916).
- Dewey, J., Art as experience. New York: Perigee Books, (1934).
- Dewey, J., Education and experience. New York: Simon and Schuster, (1938).
- Fernandes, S., Mesquita, D., Flores, M. A., & Lima, R. M., Engaging students in learning: findings from a study of project-led education. European Journal of Engineering Education, 39(1), 55–67, (2014). [CrossRef]
- Kolb, D. A., Experiential learning: Experience as the source of learning and development. New Jersey: Prentice-Hall, (1984).
- Lewin, K., Field theory in social sciences. New York: Harper & Row, (1951).
- Mills, J.E. and Treagust, D.F., Engineering education–Is problem-based or project based learning the answer?. Australasian Journal of Engineering Education. The Australasian Association for Engineering Education Inc., (2003).
- Piaget, J., Play, dreams and imitation in childhood. New York: W.W. Norton, (1951).
- Powell, P. & Weenk, W., Project-led Engineering Education, (2003).
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 April 2016|