- Persico, D., Milligan, C., Littlejohn, A., The Interplay Between Self-Regulated Professional Learning and Teachers’ Work-Practice. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 191, 2481–2486, (2015). [CrossRef]
- Abilkhamitkyzy, R., Aimukhambet, Zh. A., Sarekenovac, K.K., Organization of Independent Work of Students on Credit Technology. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 143, 274–278, (2014). [CrossRef]
- Borisenko, I., Golovina, L., Volodina, D., Engineering education problems. Improving independent work efficiency. Bulletin of Irkutsk State Technical University, 84, 171–175, (2014).
- Tanrısever, S., Erisen, Y., The evaluation of modular education programmes developed for the “modernization of vocational and technical education project”. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 1, 1384–1388, (2009). [CrossRef]
- Vrazhevskiy, S.A., Kremlev, A.S., Strukova, V.V., Undergraduate Students of Technical Specialties, Distance and Virtual Learning. Distance and Virtual Learning, 77, 97–104, (2013).
- Lazareva, I.A., Opportunities to improve the quality of teaching using active learning methodologies. Innovation in Education, 3, 52–60, (2004).
- Kremlev, A., Shchukin, A., BazylevD., Zimenko, K., Margun, A., Active learning method in “System Analysis and Control” area. Proceedings - Frontiers in Education Conference, FIE - 2014, 2113–2117, (2014).
- Bazylev, D.N., Margun, A.A., Zimenko, K.A., Kremlev, A.S., Participation in Robotics Competition as Motivation for Learning. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 152, 835–840, (2014). [CrossRef]
- Zimenko, K.A., Bazylev, D.N., Margun, A.A., Kremlev, A.S., Application of Innovative Mechatronic Systems in Automation and Robotics Learning. Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Mechatronics, Mechatronika 2014, 437–441, (2014).
- Bobtsov, A.A., Kolyubin, S.A., Pyrkin, A.A., Borgul, A.S., Zimenko, K.A., Evgeniy, R.Y., Mechatronic and robotic setups for modern control theory workshops. 9th IFAC Symposium on Advances in Control Education, ACE 2012, 9, 348–353, (2012).
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||26 April 2016|