- Apakaro, Pramahasutit. Innovative Learning: people community and development. Bangkok: The Enhancing community Learning s for happiness project., (1996).
- Community development department. Handbook of integration community plans guide. Office of strengthening community, Community development department., (2010).
- eHow.com. How to Create an Identity for a Community. [Online] Available from: http://www.ehow.com/how_7644387_create-identity-community.html [December, 21], (2012).
- Geartner, S.L., Dovidio, J.F., Jason, A.N., Brenda, S.B., Christine, M.W., Houlette, M. and Loux, S. The Common Ingroup Identity Model for Reducing Intergroup Bias: Progress and Challenges. In Capozza, D. and Brown, R. (ed) Social Identity Process. London: Sage Publications., (2000).
- Gudaitis, L. Tools for action: Analyzing the effectiveness of community indicator projects in realizing community empowerment. [Online] Available from: http://liagudaitis.blogspot.com/2007/04/tools-for-action-understanding.html [January 2], (2013).
- Kitiarsa, Pattana. Localism. 2nd ed. Bangkok: Inn-Som fund for anthropology research., (2003).
- Mathews, David. From individual to public: process to enhance community strength. Teeravut Senakam; Translator, Bangkok: Local development institution., (1997).
- Nakornthap, Sriraporn. Education for sustainable development. The conference document: education and research for the future in Thailand. Bangkok: The Thailand research fund (TRF)., (1996).
- Office of the Education Council. Learning society model generation 2. Bangkok: V.T.C. communicate partnership., (2011).
- Office of the National Economic and Social Development Board. Eleventh national economic and social development plan B.E. 2555 – 2559 (A.D. 2012 – 2016). Bangkok: Office of the National Economic and Social Development Board; Office of the Prime Minister., (2011).
- Ortigas, D. C. Poverty revisited: A social psychological approach to community empowerment. Quezon city: ADMU Press., (2000).
- Phongpit, Seree. Idea based : From master plan to small and micro community enterprise. Bangkok: Green world foundation., (1994).
- Poungngam, Kovit. (2010). Community and local self governance. Bangkok: Tammasart University.
- Rissel, C. Empowerment: the holy grail of health promotion? Health Promotion International Vol. 9 No. 1:39–47., (1994). [CrossRef]
- Rose, S. and Black, B. Advocacy and empowerment: Mental health care in the community. Boston: Routledge and Kegan Paul, 1985. Cited in
- Payne, S. M. Modern Social Work Theory A Critical Introduction. Macmiillan Education Ltd., (1991). [CrossRef]
- Ruongaramsri, Pinkeaw. Identity ethnic and boundaries. Bangkok: The Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn Anthropology Centre (public organization), (2000).
- Tekhanmark, Kasak. The research conclusion of the civil society development process for provincial cultural council. Bangkok: Department of Religious Affairs, Department of religious affair., (2000).
- Vogt, J. F. and Murrell, K. L. Empowerment in organizations: How to spark exceptional performance. San Diego: University ssociates., (1990).
- Wajchayachai, Apinya. Empowerment in social work. Bangkok: Pimsouy Co.Ltd., (2012).
- Wangsikhun, Adul. Synthesis the researches of the community learning process which increase community strength: ethnographic research. Doctoral’s Dessertation; Faculty of Education, Chulalongkorn University., (2000).
- Worchel, S. and Coutant, D. It takes two to tango:r elating group identity to individual identity within the framework of group development. Marilynn, B.B. and Miles, H. (ed) Self and Social Identity. Oxford, UK: Backwell., (2004).
- Yoo, S., Weed, N. E., Lempa, M.L., Mbondo, M., Shada, R. E and Goodman, R. M.. Collaborative community empowerment: An illustration of a six-step process. Health Promotion Practice Vol. 5 No. 3 (July): 256–265., (2004) [CrossRef]
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 April 2016|