- Gardner H. & Davies K., The App Generation: How Today’s Youth Navigate Identity, Intimacy, and Imagination in a Digital World. Yale University Press: New Haven, CT, (2013).
- Hughes M & Barlett R, Special edition on performance analysis. Journal of Sports Sciences, 20, pp. 735-737. UK, (2002). [CrossRef]
- Juniu S., Pedagogical Uses of Technology in Physical Education. Journal of Physical Education, Recreation & Dance, 82(9), pp. 41–49, (2011). [CrossRef]
- Pyle B. & Esslinger K., Utilizing Technology in Physical Education: Adresing the Obstacles of Integration. Delta Kappa Gamma Bulletin, Winter 2014, Vol. 80 Issue 2, pp. 35–39, (2013).
- Raiola G., Giugno Y. & Napolitano S., Self-evaluation by Athletes on Video Analysis and Motor Imagery in Aerobics. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, Volume 117, pp.431-435. (3rd International Congress on Physical Education, Sport and Kinetotherapy), (2014). [CrossRef]
- Ronchetti M., Using video lectures to make teaching more interactive. Journal of Emerging Technologies in Learning (iJET), Vol 5, No 2, (2010).
- Schmidt R. & Wrisberg C., Motor learning and performance. Champaign: Human Kinetics Publishers, (2000).
- Silverman S., Technology and physical education: present, possibilities, and potential problems. National Association for Physical Education in Higher Education, 49(3), pp. 306–315, (1997).
- Stratton G. & Finch A., Information and communication technology in Physical Education: An ITTE-school partnership perspective. The British Journal of Teaching Physical Education, Spring pp. 24–26, (2001).
- Tapscott D., Growing up digital: how the net generation is changing your world. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill, (2009).
- Tearlea P. & Golderb G., The use of ICT in the teaching and learning of physical education in compulsory education: how do we prepare the workforce of the future? European Journal of Teacher Education, Volume 31, Issue 1, pp. 55–72, (2008). [CrossRef]
- Watson T. & Radwan H., Comparison of three teaching methods for learning spinal manipulation skill: a pilot study. The Journal of Manual and Manipulative Therapy, Vol. 9 No. 1, pp. 48–52, (2001). [CrossRef]
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||26 April 2016|