- Frydrychova Klimova, B., Self-reflection in the course evaluation. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 141, 119–123, (2014a). [CrossRef]
- Frydrychova Klimova, B., Evaluation methods as an effective tool for the development of students’ learning. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 152, 112–115, (2014b). [CrossRef]
- Henderson, C., & Harper, K. A., Quiz corrections: improving learning by encouraging students to reflect on their mistakes. The Physics Teacher, 47, 581–586, (2009). [CrossRef]
- Jerde, C.L., & Taper, M. L., Preparing undergraduates for professional writing. Journal of College Science Teaching, 33(7), 34–37, (2004).
- Kift, S., A transition pedagogy for first year curriculum design and renewal. FYE Curriculum Design Symposium. Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, 5-6 February, (2009).
- Mynlieff, M., Manogaran, A., St. Maurice, M., & Eddinger, T., Writing assignments with a metacognitive component enhance learning in a large introductory Biology course. CBE - Life Sciences Education, 13(2), 311–321, (2013).
- Rayner, G., & Cridland, C., Preparing for tomorrow today: the first year experience as foundation. First Year in Higher Education Conference 2009. Townsville, Queensland, Australia, (2009).
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 April 2016|