- Bruce, E. Compas, Sarah, S. Jaser, Jennifer, P. Dunbar, Kelly, H. Watson, Alexandra, H. Bettis, Meredith, A. Gruhn Ellen, K. Williams, Coping and emotion regulation from childhood to early adulthood: Points of convergence. Aust. Journal Psychology Jun, 1; 66(2), 71–81, (2014). [CrossRef]
- Baron, L.J., Faubert, C., The role of Tai Chi Chuan in reducing state anxiety and enhancing mood of children with special needs. Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies. 9(2), 120–133, (2005). [CrossRef]
- Bellizzi, K.M., Blank, T.O., Predicting Posttraumatic Growth in Breast Cancer Survivors, Health Psychology Vol(25) pp 47-56, (2006).
- Carmeli, E., Zinger-Vaknin, T., Morad, M., Merrick, J., Can physical training have an effect on well-being in adults with mild intellectual disability? Mechanizm of Ageing Development, 126(2), 299–304, (2005). [CrossRef]
- Carver, C. S., Pozo, C., Harris, S. D., Noriega, V., Scheier, M. F., Robinson, D. S., et al., How coping mediates the effect of optimism on distress: A study of women with early stage breast cancer. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 65, 375–390, (1993). [CrossRef]
- Chou, Y.C., Schalock, R.L., Tzou, P.Y. Lin, L.C., Chang, A.L., Lee, W.P., Chang, S.C. Quality of life of adults with intellectual disabilities who live with families in Taiwan. J Intellect Disabil Res, 51(11), 875–83, (2007). [CrossRef]
- Filazoglu, G, Griva, K., Coping and social support and health related quality of life in women with breast cancer in Turkey. Psychol Health Med, 13(5), 559–73, (2008). [CrossRef]
- Friedman., L. C., Baer, P.E., Le wy, A., Lane, M., et al., predictors of psychological adjustment to breast cancer. Journal of Psychosocial Oncology, 6, 75–94, (1988). [CrossRef]
- Folkman, S., & Lazarus, R.S., If it changes it must be process: Study of the emotion and coping during three stages of a college examination. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 48, 150–170, (1985). [CrossRef]
- Gunes, H., Gender differences in distress, coping strategies, stress-related growth and factors associated with psychological distress and perceived growth following 1999, Marmara eartquake. Turk Psikoloji Dergisi, 42, 15–75, (2001).
- Hilton, B., The relationship of uncertainty, control, commitment, and threat of recurrence to coping strategies used by women diagnosed with breast cancer. Journal of Behavioural Medicine, 41, 209–218, (1989).
- İlhan, L., Eğitilebilir zihinsel engelli çocuklarda beden eğitimi ve spor aktivitelerinin ruhsal uyum düzeylerine etkisi, Doktora Tezi, Gazi Üniversitesi, Eğitim Bilimleri Enstitüsü, Ankara, (2007).
- İlhan, L., Eğitilebilir Zihinsel Engelli Çocuklarda Beden Eğitimi ve Sporun Sosyalleşme Düzeylerine Etkisi. Kastamonu Eğitim Dergisi. 16(1), 315–324, (2008).
- Kınalı, G., Zihin Engellilerde Beden - Resim - Müzik Eğitimi. Farklı Gelişen Çocuklar. (Ed: Kulaksızoğlu, A.), Epsilon Yayınları, İstanbul, (2003).
- Komblith, A. B., Hemdon, J.E., Zuckenman, E., Social support as a buffer to the psychological impact of stressful life events in women with breast cancer. Cancer, 91(2), 443–454, (2001). [CrossRef]
- İlhan, L., Kırımoglu, H., Cokluk, F.G., Zihinsel Engelli Çocuklarda Düzenli Olarak yapılan beden eğitimi spor aktivitelerinin yaşam kalitelerine etkisi. Journal of Physical Education and sport science, 7, (2013).
- Mcmohan, D.J., Social acceptance of children with developmental handicaps in integrated daycamps. University of Toronto (Canada), (1998).
- Mohr, D.C., Dick, L.P., Russo, D., Pinn, J., Boudewyn, A. C., Likosky, W., & Goodkin, D.E., The psychological impact of multiple sclerosis: Exploring the patient’s perspective. Health Psychology, 18, 376–382, (1999). [CrossRef]
- Park, C.L., Cohen, L., Murch, R., Assessment and prediction of stress- related growth. Journal of Personality, 64, 71–105., (1996). [CrossRef]
- Park, C.L., Edmondson, D., Blank, T., Religious and Non-Religious Pathways to Stress-Related Growth in Cancer Survivors. Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being. Published Online: Mar 9, 2009, (2009).
- Savucu, Y., Biçer, S.Y., Zihinsel engellilerde fiziksel aktivitelerin önemi. Türkiye Klinikleri Journal of Sport Science, 1(2), 117–122, (2009).
- Sears, S., Stanton, A., Danoff-Burg, S., The yellow brick road and the emerald city: benefit finding, positive reappraisal coping, and posttraumatic growth in women with early-stage breast cancer. Health Psychology, 22(5), 487–497, (2003). [CrossRef]
- Segrin, C., Badger, T. A., Meek, P., Lopez, A. M., Bonham, E., & Sieger, A., Dyadic interdependence on affect and quality of life trajectories among women with breast cancer and their partnres. Journel of Social and Personel Relationships, 22, 673–689, (2005). [CrossRef]
- Stanton, A. L., & Snider, P.R., Coping with a breast cancer diagnosis: A perspective study. Health Psychology. 12, 16–23, (1993). [CrossRef]
- Tedeschi, R.G. Calhoun, L.G., The posttraumatic growth inventory: measuring the positive legacy of trauma. Journal of Traumatic Stress, 9, 455–471, (1996). [CrossRef]
- Yee Lim, M.S., Wong, C.P., Impact of cerebral palsy on the quality of life in patients and their families. Neurology Asia, 14, 27–33, (2009).
SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 April 2016|